• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong to get this:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'My Upcoming Shifts' report is not using the correct date range values.

My settings are:
User-added image
I've tried to set it these ways as well:
- Shift Start Time equals TODAY, NEXT 30 DAYS;
- Shift Start Time equals TODAY, NEXT 29 DAYS;
- Shift Start Time greater or equal TODAY and Shift Start Time less or equal NEXT 30 DAYS;
- Shift Start Time greater or equal TODAY and Shift Start Time less or equal NEXT 29 DAYS.

The related help page says that:
NEXT n DAYS for custom field filters, starts at 12:00:00 AM on the next day and continues for the next n days. (The range does not include today.)
For standard date filters it starts at 12:00:00 AM on the day that the report is run and continues for n days. (The range includes today.)

Where am I wrong?
Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong to get this:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'My Upcoming Shifts' report is not using the correct date range values.

My settings are:
User-added image
I've tried to set it these ways as well:
- Shift Start Time equals TODAY, NEXT 30 DAYS;
- Shift Start Time equals TODAY, NEXT 29 DAYS;
- Shift Start Time greater or equal TODAY and Shift Start Time less or equal NEXT 30 DAYS;
- Shift Start Time greater or equal TODAY and Shift Start Time less or equal NEXT 29 DAYS.

The related help page says that:
NEXT n DAYS for custom field filters, starts at 12:00:00 AM on the next day and continues for the next n days. (The range does not include today.)
For standard date filters it starts at 12:00:00 AM on the day that the report is run and continues for n days. (The range includes today.)

Where am I wrong?