• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to run the query:

SELECT Id,Name FROM ListView USING SCOPE MineAndMyGroups WHERE SObjectType='Account'

I want to retrieve only listviews that are owned by the user and were shared/assigned to the user and populate them into my picklist.
When I enter that query into queryeditor I get this error:

Name FROM ListView USING SCOPE MineAndMyGroups WHERE SObjectType='Account' ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:43 Invalid query scope: MineAndMyGroups

It works fine when I substitute "MineAndMyGroups" with "Mine". Am I missing any requirements or is there another way to achieve what I want?

Thanks
Is there a way to get Owner Name from ActionPlanTemplate object? I checked the list of fields in the api but there is only OwnerId.

Thanks
Hi, I followed the steps on salesforce website to add action plans to my account object page layout Related Lists and I have also added the action plans list - financial services cloud to the client record page as well.

The Action Plan preview shows up correctly on the page layout, however when I click the "View All" or I click the "Action Plans (3)" link, it navigates me to a new page and shows me the error "Unfortunately, the related list you're trying to view isn't in the layout. Please get in touch with your administrator".

My user profile is system administrator.  

User-added image
I am trying to get toast messages to work in my visual force page. I followed this tutorial below that does exactly what I want to do but it is not working. When I click "Click to send toast" nothing shows up.

Has anyone else followed this tutorial or have any solutions on how to solve my problem? Thank you

http://bobbuzzard.blogspot.com/2018/04/toast-message-from-visualforce-page.html

https://github.com/keirbowden/toastfromvf/tree/master/src

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLpKljd77GA
I am trying to run the query:

SELECT Id,Name FROM ListView USING SCOPE MineAndMyGroups WHERE SObjectType='Account'

I want to retrieve only listviews that are owned by the user and were shared/assigned to the user and populate them into my picklist.
When I enter that query into queryeditor I get this error:

Name FROM ListView USING SCOPE MineAndMyGroups WHERE SObjectType='Account' ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:43 Invalid query scope: MineAndMyGroups

It works fine when I substitute "MineAndMyGroups" with "Mine". Am I missing any requirements or is there another way to achieve what I want?

Thanks
Is there a way to get Owner Name from ActionPlanTemplate object? I checked the list of fields in the api but there is only OwnerId.

Thanks
Hi, I followed the steps on salesforce website to add action plans to my account object page layout Related Lists and I have also added the action plans list - financial services cloud to the client record page as well.

The Action Plan preview shows up correctly on the page layout, however when I click the "View All" or I click the "Action Plans (3)" link, it navigates me to a new page and shows me the error "Unfortunately, the related list you're trying to view isn't in the layout. Please get in touch with your administrator".

My user profile is system administrator.  

User-added image