• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have been using Microsoft Outlook application for a long time. But yesterday when I try to open OST file I got an error message like this "Error has been detected in the file xxxx.ost. Quit Outlook and all mail-enabled applications, and then use the inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair error in the file" Please tell me to resolve this issue. Your help would be appreciated
Please help! Can anyone tell me what are the actual causes of Microsoft SQL server database corruption problem?. How to recover corrupted MDF file data of SQL server? 
Can anyone help me to know how to convert OST to PST for free? Please suggest some manual procedure to perform this task. Thanks
Hello, I am using Outlook version 2016, due to corruption in the OST file I won't be able to access my OST file data, I already tried scanpst.exe to repair OST file. But it doesn't resolve any issues. Can anyone tell how to recover email from OST file Outlook 2016? Please help 
Hello, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2013 on Windows machine. My important emails and other items are stored in OST file. But due to some important official work I want to open my OST files emails in Mac Outlook 2016. Can I directly import OST file to Mac Outlook? Please help.