• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey...

We have an external system that needs to link to accounts in Salesforce. We don't have the account ids in the external system so we can't directly link them. We do have an external id though (customer_number). Is there anyway to use that external id to route to the account is Salesforce? 

ex: salesforce.com/lightning/r/Account?customer_number=123 

Hi
I've tried from many ways and read a lot of forum topics, articles, etc but I'm not able to connect through the Data Loader using the CLI option.
I want to import Lead using the Data Loader in Batch files.
Note: I've already connected and imported Lead using the Data Loader GUI. I use the Password Authentication option and the password is: Mypassword + token
What I did:
Create the Encrypted password from the command line: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.dataLoader.meta/dataLoader/loader_encryption.htm
Create a folder at C:\SALESFORCE\ and copied there all files I needed:
Progress-conf.xml
LEAD_NDCAS_INPROGRESS. sld
In-Progress_report.csv It's the csv files with the leads. it was previously imported with the Data Loader GUI
thekey.txt

I run the following script:
..\bin\process.bat c:\SALESFORCE leadInsert

I got the following error:
Caused by: [LoginFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='LOGIN_MUST_USE_SECURITY_TOKEN' exceptionMessage='Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. Are you at a new location? When accessing Salesforce--either via a desktop client or the API--from outside of your companyÆs trusted networks, you must add a security token to your password to log in. To get your new security token, login to Salesforce. From your personal settings, enter Reset My Security Token inthe Quick Find box, then select Reset My Security Token.'
 extendedErrorDetails='{[0]}'

I've already reset my Token.

I appreciate any helps, thanks!

Progress-conf.xml file
<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
	<bean id="leadInsert" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner" singleton="false">
		<description>accountInsert job gets	the account	record from the CSV file and inserts it into Salesforce.</description>
		<property name="name" value="leadInsert" />
		<property name="configOverrideMap">
			<map>
				<entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false" />
				<entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="c:\SALESFORCE\sfdcSoapTrace.log" />
				<entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://test.salesforce.com" />
				<entry key="sfdc.username" value="my_username_in_sandbox" />
				<!--Password below is the result of the encrypted using key file,
encrypt.bat -e Mypassword
Note: For this post, it's not the real password
 -->
				<entry key="sfdc.password" value="0231db029bxb88x82d3daex3bxf1829e5b99122x82e0f49beb0xdf193890433f"
 />
				<entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="c:\SALESFORCE\thekey.txt" />
				<entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600" />
				<entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200" />
				<entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Lead" />
				<entry key="process.operation" value="insert" />
				<entry key="process.mappingFile"  value="c:\SALESFORCE\LEAD_NDCAS_INPROGRESS.sdl" />
				<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="c:\SALESFORCE\In-Progress_report.csv" />
				<entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="c:\SALESFORCE\lead_success.csv" />
				<entry key="process.outputError" value="c:\SALESFORCE\leadInsert_error.csv" />
				<entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead" />
				<entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2005-12-01T00:00:00.000-0800" />
				<entry key="process.outputError" value="C:\SALESFORCE\ProcessOutputError.csv"/>
			</map>
		</property>
	</bean>
</beans>