• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
<lightning:select class="select-auto-width" name="" variant="label-hidden" aura:id="CurrentId" label="{!sector.id}"  onchange="{!c.doMethod}"  value="{!sector.currentName}">
 <option> {!sector.currentName}</option>
 <aura:iteration items="{!v.nameList}" var="var"> 
<option value="{!var.key}"><span class="slds-align_absolute-center">{!var.value}</span></option>
    </aura:iteration>
      </lightning:select>
Create a new object Survey Request with below fields,
  1. Status – Pick list(Options: Open, Close , Start, Stop)
  2. Stop Started date – date
  3. Total Stop Duration in days-- Integer
  • Create a trigger on survey request to capture the total days for which the survey request was stopped and store the same in Total Stop Duration in day’s field.
  • Setup the Email  to Salesforce:
  1. Navigate to Setup > Email > My Email to Salesforce.
  2. Enter your email id (Accenture ID) in the My Acceptable Email Addresses field.
  3. In the Email Associations section, select the Automatically assign them to related salesforce.com records radio button.
  4.  Select the Leads checkbox and then select the The record with the most activity radio button under the If duplicate records are found, associate email with: section.
  5. Select the If no matching records are found, create a task for each recipient and send it to My Unresolved Items checkbox.
  6. Save the settings and note the Email to Salesforce Address.
trigger autoCreateTaskAgent on Agent__c (after insert) {
List <Task> autoTask = new List <Task>();
    List <Agent__c> agentList = new List <Agent__c>();
    //Date today1 = Date.today();
    if(Agent__c.End_Date__c < Date.today())
    {
        System.debug('Hello');
    }
}
<lightning:select class="select-auto-width" name="" variant="label-hidden" aura:id="CurrentId" label="{!sector.id}"  onchange="{!c.doMethod}"  value="{!sector.currentName}">
 <option> {!sector.currentName}</option>
 <aura:iteration items="{!v.nameList}" var="var"> 
<option value="{!var.key}"><span class="slds-align_absolute-center">{!var.value}</span></option>
    </aura:iteration>
      </lightning:select>
Create a new object Survey Request with below fields,
  1. Status – Pick list(Options: Open, Close , Start, Stop)
  2. Stop Started date – date
  3. Total Stop Duration in days-- Integer
  • Create a trigger on survey request to capture the total days for which the survey request was stopped and store the same in Total Stop Duration in day’s field.
  • Setup the Email  to Salesforce:
  1. Navigate to Setup > Email > My Email to Salesforce.
  2. Enter your email id (Accenture ID) in the My Acceptable Email Addresses field.
  3. In the Email Associations section, select the Automatically assign them to related salesforce.com records radio button.
  4.  Select the Leads checkbox and then select the The record with the most activity radio button under the If duplicate records are found, associate email with: section.
  5. Select the If no matching records are found, create a task for each recipient and send it to My Unresolved Items checkbox.
  6. Save the settings and note the Email to Salesforce Address.
trigger autoCreateTaskAgent on Agent__c (after insert) {
List <Task> autoTask = new List <Task>();
    List <Agent__c> agentList = new List <Agent__c>();
    //Date today1 = Date.today();
    if(Agent__c.End_Date__c < Date.today())
    {
        System.debug('Hello');
    }
}