• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Wanted to check if such mockup is feasible in salesforce LWC/Aura?
Can we slide the lightning card to right/left to dismiss the card? 

User-added image
Hi All,

I have a requiremnt to send bell notification once many records gets inserted(apprx 900) on weekly basis. so that the users will get to know new records are inseted 
Hi, 

Does Hiding Custom field from page layout deletes its existing data? can we manupulate the data after hiding it from page layout in the backend?
Hello, I am working on flow whose requirement is "The system shall allow the user to key enter “Name of user” field or select the name if it is already stored in the system. I have a created lookup field so that if the record already exist it should show in dropdown or he can create new record. But currently the New option is not showing in the lookup screen component of the screen. 
Hello, I have a requirement which requires me to validate the input of radio button selection in flow builder. Currently there is not validate input functionality for radio button unlike for text fields. I would like user to not be able to save record if he selects "No" opton it should prompt user to do particualr action once completed then only he should be able to save the record . Two options i am providing are yes and No. Can somebody help with the requirement. 
Hello, I have a requirement where i would like to add a condition to make field visible or not based on its record type name in flow. How it can be achieved. Currenntly in system we have created a resource which fetches the choices for record types how can i use it in condition.  Is there better way to achieve the same using other method. Currently this condition is not working

User-added image
Hello, Why my trigger for after insert is not firing if i intirgate the data with ETL Tool? It work when i upload data through data loader. but not for ETL tool. Before insert works for both the cases
Hello, 

Are the mouse events like onmomuseenter onmouseleave in LWC work for mobile devie where mouse is not used and it is touch screen
Hello, 

How to stop my lightning combobox option list going outside of screen when i scroll up the screen? 

<template if:true={showalloptions}>
                                <div class="slds-dropdown slds-dropdown_length-5 slds-dropdown_fluid " >
                                    <ul class="slds-listbox slds-listbox_vertical recordListBox" >
                                        <template if:false={messages} >
                                            <template for:each={salesRepListOptions} for:item="rec">
                                                <li aria-checked="true" key={rec.value} data-key={rec.value} class="slds-listbox__item eachItem" onmousedown={selectItem}>
                                                    <div class="slds-media  slds-is-selected slds-has-focus" >
                                                        <lightning-icon icon-name="utility:user" alternative-text="icon" size="small"></lightning-icon>
                                                        <span class="verticalAlign slds-truncate" style="margin-top:15px;margin-left: 10px;">{rec.label}</span>
                                                    </div>
                                                </li>
                                            </template>
                                        </template>
                                        <template if:true={messages} >
                                            <li class="slds-listbox__item">
                                                <span class="slds-media slds-listbox__option_entity">{messages}</span>
                                            </li>
                                        </template>
                                    </ul>
                                </div>
                            </template>

Hi, I have a requirement to query all the users which are at the bottom of my the role hierarchy not one down just bottom. so for example if i am at the DM level i should get all the users which are sales rep level not at manager level. in APEX LWC controller
Hello, I have a requirement where i want to filter the array of strings to find the text matching input text. How to do it?
Hello, I want to remove SOQL from for loop below is trigger. how to do it? 

trigger UpdateOwner on Suggestion__c (before insert) {

for (Suggestion__c sugg : Trigger.new)
    {
        if (sugg.Rep_Email__c != null )
        {
            User usrLst = [SELECT Id, Name, Email FROM User WHERE Email =: sugg.Rep_Email__c];
            if(usrLst != null){
                sugg.OwnerId = usrLst.Id;
            }  
        }
    }

}
Hello, I am not able to see the LWC in app builder. i have enabled the 
Isexposed to true and given proper targets as well  as below. 

<isExposed>true</isExposed>
    <targets>
        <target>lightning__AppPage</target>
        <target>lightning__RecordPage</target>
        <target>lightning__HomePage</target>
    </targets>

I was able to deploy the LWC before in the org but currently i am not able to deploy or edit existing lwc. Please help
Hello, I have a requirement which requires me to create a duplicate picklist field in the detail page of two different sections of page layout. How this can be implemented as saleforce does not allow the duplicate field 
Hello, I have a requirement where i would like to create a Table like structure in salesoforce  as below with fixed row attibute and coulmn attribute. I looked for lightning data table but it has only columns attributes. not row attribute. How to implement the same in lwc

for.e.g 

User-added image
Hello I am currently working on one of the requirement which requires use of multiselect checkbox. 

for e.g 
If yes, Which University?
1) Pune - checkbox field
2) Delhi - checkbox field

Other - text box field
Hi , 

How to convert custom community desktop app to mobile app in salesforce
Hi, 

How can i pass object referece from my parent LWC to child LWc, i need to use some of the fields of this object isatnce in child LWC. Can you help me with it. by sharing markup to achive the same
Hello, I am working on flow whose requirement is "The system shall allow the user to key enter “Name of user” field or select the name if it is already stored in the system. I have a created lookup field so that if the record already exist it should show in dropdown or he can create new record. But currently the New option is not showing in the lookup screen component of the screen. 
Hi All,

I have a requiremnt to send bell notification once many records gets inserted(apprx 900) on weekly basis. so that the users will get to know new records are inseted 
Hello, I am not able to see the LWC in app builder. i have enabled the 
Isexposed to true and given proper targets as well  as below. 

<isExposed>true</isExposed>
    <targets>
        <target>lightning__AppPage</target>
        <target>lightning__RecordPage</target>
        <target>lightning__HomePage</target>
    </targets>

I was able to deploy the LWC before in the org but currently i am not able to deploy or edit existing lwc. Please help
Hello there,

I'm stuck in the Trailhead "Convert Lightning Web Components Open Source to Salesforce", at the "Convert Components for the Salesforce Platform" step.

When I right-click the force-app folder and click SFDX: Deploy Source to Org in VS Code, I am getting an error : "Infinite loop detected".

Any idea what it could be due to ?

Thanks a lot for the help.
Have a great day.
Hi All,
I have a requirement to create a lightning component in which i want to display the images as links. On clicking the image an action should be called from the Js controller. Please let me know how to do this in lightning.
Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Hi,

How to get a matrix table (like a matrix report with two grouping columns) in a visualforce page ? The matrix table should be like follwing image (colors is just for information):

Contractors/PLs

PL 1

PL 2

PL 3

PL 4

Contractor 1

Stage 1

Stage 1

Stage 1

Contractor 2

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 5

Contractor 3

Stage 4

Contractor 4

First line (Blue) --> get values for custom field PL__c (this is the first dimension

First column (green) --> get values for custom field Contractor__c (the the second dimension)

Content of the other cells (Orange) --> Stage__c

Except the top cell which will be the header (Red).

All the best,

Anzar,

when i am trying to create one email to send the pdf to the customer 
but, the customer ask I need a password pdf when I am clicking pdf will be ask password and open it .....any clue?