• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The steps I have followed
        Go to Analytic Studio -> Create Dashboard -> Select Chart-> Go to Salesforce Direct and Select the object BotEventLog

i. "The Count function is not supported" - This error message is coming.
      ii.  Whenever I am trying to access the count() of the object BotEventLog from Workbench . A fatal error is occurring.

A fatal error occurred. Contact your administrator and provide the following error id:
                                    [future_get-9-1593668993]

2.  I have tried to make a Data Flow on BotEventLog object in the DataManager in Analytic Studio . But whenever I am running the                         dataflow , I am facing an error.

Something went wrong while executing the Sync_BotEventLog node: MALFORMED_QUERY: ;Id > '0U7000000000000' ORDER BY Id ASC LIMIT 1 OFFSET                       249999; ^;ERROR at Row:1:Column:66;field 'Id' can not be sorted in a query call (02K4T000000YXqmUAG_03C4T000001AaTwUAK)

I am receiving this error at the time of saving the apex page

"Unsupported attribute values in <apex:repeat> in NewCaseList "

Can anyone give any suggestion /
Create a Visualforce page that uses a custom controller to display a list of cases with the status of 'New'.The page must be named 'NewCaseList'.
The custom controller Apex class must be named 'NewCaseListController'.
The 'NewCaseListController' Apex class must have a publically scoped method named 'getNewCases'.
The 'getNewCases' Apex method should have the return type of 'List' and return a list of case records with the ID and CaseNumber fields and filtered to only have a status of 'New'.
The 'NewCaseList' Visualforce page must use an apex:repeat component which is bound to 'newCases'.
The apex:repeat component must refer to the var attribute as 'case'.
Within the apex:repeat component, bind a apex:outputLink component to the ID of the case so that the page directs the user to the detail page of the respective case record