• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Here is the scenario,

> Create 2 Master Detail relationship fields and 2 Lookup fields on any Custom Object
> Deploy these changes to target Org
> Now convert 1 master-detail relationship to lookup field and 1 lookup field to master-detail relationship field

> Now again deploy this change to the target org and it fails with the below error message.

Error: You cannot create this type of field because this object already has two master-detail relationships.

Technically, master-detail already converted to look-up relationship so it should just update the field on the target org. But it is not happening?

Any explanation would be helpful?

For example, if we deploy any Apex Classes, Profiles the changes would be recorded under Audit log to refer.

In such a way, if we migrate wave components via lightning how to see whether the changes got reflected on the target sandbox or not

Hi, I enabled this in Path Settings -"When users reach a specific step in the path, help them celebrate their success with on-screen confetti" on one of my sandbox but when I migrate to another sandbox I could not see this to be as enabled. Is there any way to do this?
Hi, I enabled this in Path Settings -"When users reach a specific step in the path, help them celebrate their success with on-screen confetti" on one of my sandbox but when I migrate to another sandbox I could not see this to be as enabled. Is there any way to do this?