• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have no coding knowledge. Salesforce Support provided a solution to an issue involving a flow; hidden code in the Salesforce Billing managed package was preventing the flow's execution. The solution includes apex code for a new class and two triggers. I created them in sandbox and they work great. Now, to deploy to production, I need someone to write unit tests. I'm under great time constraints and haven't got time to learn Apex right now. Would anyone be willing to tackle this for us? Someone looking for practice, perhaps?
I have no coding knowledge. Salesforce Support provided a solution to an issue involving a flow; hidden code in the Salesforce Billing managed package was preventing the flow's execution. The solution includes apex code for a new class and two triggers. I created them in sandbox and they work great. Now, to deploy to production, I need someone to write unit tests. I'm under great time constraints and haven't got time to learn Apex right now. Would anyone be willing to tackle this for us? Someone looking for practice, perhaps?