• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there! 
I have created two validation rules on case to require users to complete specific fields upon closing the case. All teams are required to complete the description except one. So, I created two rules. One for the individual team and one for everyone else.

RULE 1 - Here's the formula for (mostly) everyone:
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Type, ""),
INCLUDES(Reason__c, ""),
ISBLANK(Description),
ISPICKVAL(Resolution__c, "")
)
&&
OR(
ISPICKVAL ( Status , "Closed"),
ISPICKVAL ( Status , "Closed - Auto")
)
&&
NOT( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Credit Department")
Error message: Type, Reason, Description, and Resolution fields are required upon case close.

RULE 2 - Here's the formula for Credit Dept.:
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Type, ""),
INCLUDES(Reason__c, ""),
)
&&
OR(
)
&&
(RecordType.DeveloperName = "Credit Department")
Error Message: Type, Reason, and Resolution fields are required upon case close.

When I test to close a Credit Department case without reason description, it gives me the error message from the first rule. I have also tried this by using "RecordType.id = long 18 digit id" instead of name

Please advise.
I am having trouble submitting my challenge in Trailhead for the Integrate External Data Unit. I have gone over it a few times and can't figure out what the problem is. 

The error message I am receiving is:
Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.

In regards to the challenge, it says to:
Change the 'UUID' field on the 'Phone__x' external object to be an indirect lookup relationship to the 'User' standard object. Use the 'Phone_UUID__c' field as the matching key for this indirect lookup relationship.

Here it says the UUID__c is set up as an Indirect Lookup to 'User':
UUID__c Indirect Lookup Help

Here is the edit UUID screen:

It may just be that I am looking over something simple... Thanks in advance for your help!

Kylee A.
Hello there! 
I have created two validation rules on case to require users to complete specific fields upon closing the case. All teams are required to complete the description except one. So, I created two rules. One for the individual team and one for everyone else.

RULE 1 - Here's the formula for (mostly) everyone:
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Type, ""),
INCLUDES(Reason__c, ""),
ISBLANK(Description),
)
&&
OR(
)
&&
NOT( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Credit Department")
Error message: Type, Reason, Description, and Resolution fields are required upon case close.

RULE 2 - Here's the formula for Credit Dept.:
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Type, ""),
INCLUDES(Reason__c, ""),
)
&&
OR(
)
&&
(RecordType.DeveloperName = "Credit Department")
Error Message: Type, Reason, and Resolution fields are required upon case close.

When I test to close a Credit Department case without reason description, it gives me the error message from the first rule. I have also tried this by using "RecordType.id = long 18 digit id" instead of name

Please advise.
I am having trouble submitting my challenge in Trailhead for the Integrate External Data Unit. I have gone over it a few times and can't figure out what the problem is. 

The error message I am receiving is:
Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.

In regards to the challenge, it says to:
Change the 'UUID' field on the 'Phone__x' external object to be an indirect lookup relationship to the 'User' standard object. Use the 'Phone_UUID__c' field as the matching key for this indirect lookup relationship.

Here it says the UUID__c is set up as an Indirect Lookup to 'User':

Here is the edit UUID screen:

It may just be that I am looking over something simple... Thanks in advance for your help!

Kylee A.