Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how i make the table dynamic in lwc...like:--
<template for:each={getinfo} for:item="item">
<table>
<thead>
<tr key={item.Id}>
<th></th>  (i want it to make it dynamically according to requirement in for each loop.)
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>

<tr key={item.Id}>
<th></th>  (i want it to make it dynamically according to requirement in for each loop.)
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</template>
In which how i write the code in js, how to call class method, if you have any example please send me out here. how i write it in html file..all i need it
Want to have functionality so that by clicking on a button which appears at the bottom of the page will  move the focus at top of the page. 
I am working on project which is on lwc. I create many screen. IN windows it is working properly but this problem occurs in ipad . problem is that if i select screens button ,click next then third page is open in which height is automatically big because of the screen have many button and dependency is also there when i select row 1st  button then 2nd row buttons are shown.after that 2nd row buttons are select then row button are shown and so on. when dependent button shown the page height is incremented. but when click next button then next page height is also incremented which is not required. last page inherit the height of previous page I want to stay this page on normal height. how i remove this problem?? please help it out. It is in the lightning web component. This is working properly on windows but not working on Ipad(IOS).

Thanks & Regards ,
jatin
hii,
I am new to salesforce. I want to learn development in LWC. Can you help me please how i learn salesforce development in LWC, from where i start.
I am working on project which is on lwc. I create many screen. IN windows it is working properly but this problem occurs in ipad . problem is that if i select screens button ,click next then third page is open in which height is automatically big because of the screen have many button and dependency is also there when i select row 1st  button then 2nd row buttons are shown.after that 2nd row buttons are select then row button are shown and so on. when dependent button shown the page height is incremented. but when click next button then next page height is also incremented which is not required. last page inherit the height of previous page I want to stay this page on normal height. how i remove this problem?? please help it out. It is in the lightning web component. This is working properly on windows but not working on Ipad(IOS).

Thanks & Regards ,
jatin