• Business Developer
  • Consagous technologies Pvt. Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am very interested to know how we can make it available our salesforce mobile app in google store.

Correct me if I am wrong,

Generally, We all create appexchange applications after our implementation is done. But I am wondering what we can install appexchange app's as a package only in salesforce org. 

But I want to know how we can build a salesforce mobile application that has to be installed like a google app.
Hi, 

I am trying to find out if it is possible to export data from Salesforce, then edit the data in Excel and then re-upload the data back into Salesforce so that all the changes made in Excel are reflected in Salesforce?

More specifically, I would like to export a contact list, make various changes to the contact fields in excel and re-upload the edited list to Salesforce and for the changes to be applied in the Salesforce system.

Can anyone please let me know if this is possible?

Many thanks!
Tim
I’m hashtag#hiring for a Jr. Salesforce Administrator in Northborough, MA! Anyone looking to kick-start their Salesforce careers are welcome to apply using the link below! Salesforce certification required. Message me or email me for more info! afrozerahman@hydrogengroup.com No C2C offered at this time.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1563387548/?pathWildcard=1563387548&trk=job_capjs