• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a react native application that gets data from different objects into the application using the Network bridge object. Now I would like to get files attached to a custom object. 
For that I wrote a soql on content distribution object with where clause on the parent object id.It seems that the where clause is not working for this object. This means I will have to get all the available content distributions, which would bring a large amount of unnecessary data into the app that will increase the time to fetch the required data.

So I tried to query on content document object, but that would bring the first 5 records only.

Is there any kind of limitations on these objects?

It would be helpful if anyone could help me to get the files data.

I have a react native app that is connected to my Salesforce org, using the connected app. I am able to show the text fields from the salesforce. But when I try to show a image url in the react native app, it does not load. The url is a public url of a image stored in the files in SF.

Any pointers will be really helpful.
Hello everyone,

We are developing a Hybrid mobile app for IOS and Android on React native. Our app makes callouts to Salesforce to fetch some images stored as files on records (Url to the Image or file is fetched). These images are dislayed on the App on a custom screen.

The image that we fetch has the following URL -
https://{instance.com}/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file={SomeID}

We are not able to display images in the mobile by using Image tags or by using Native Mobile components. We are not able to download the content either. We want to know if there are any limitations or issues in doing so.
I have a react native app that is connected to my Salesforce org, using the connected app. I am able to show the text fields from the salesforce. But when I try to show a image url in the react native app, it does not load. The url is a public url of a image stored in the files in SF.

Any pointers will be really helpful.