• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a change set that I am trying to get to production. I created it initially in our partial sandbox and then sent it to our full sandbox. When I run APEX tests in the partial sandbox I show 77% coverage, when i try to validate the change set it shows 44% coverage. All the files that changed and the triggers and tests are included in the change set, yet it doesnt work. I then chose to not validate and deploy direct to the full sandbox. Once I did that I went to the dev console and tested the code again and it shows that class is 77% covered.

I then tried to go from full to production and got the same code coverage error showing 43% coverage, even though in the dev console, after clearing all test data and running again, that its at 77%.

Please tell me why there is this discrepancy when I know I am including everything I need to include ( based on the gitHub PR of files changed) and all the tests pass just like in the dev console.

I have created a change set that I am trying to get to production. I created it initially in our partial sandbox and then sent it to our full sandbox. When I run APEX tests in the partial sandbox I show 77% coverage, when i try to validate the change set it shows 44% coverage. All the files that changed and the triggers and tests are included in the change set, yet it doesnt work. I then chose to not validate and deploy direct to the full sandbox. Once I did that I went to the dev console and tested the code again and it shows that class is 77% covered.

I then tried to go from full to production and got the same code coverage error showing 43% coverage, even though in the dev console, after clearing all test data and running again, that its at 77%.

Please tell me why there is this discrepancy when I know I am including everything I need to include ( based on the gitHub PR of files changed) and all the tests pass just like in the dev console.