• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys!

I've been struggling with a validation rule. There is a field called "Birthday" where the user populates his/her birthday. When the user populates this field, then it has to allow only ages higher than 17 years old.

For example:
User's birthday: 02/02/2005
Today's date: 15/05/2019
So it means that the user's age is bellow 18, hence it is not accepted. 

How can I do it? I've made it doing the following code, but it didn't work as I wanted:
(TODAY() - DadosPF_DataNascimento__c < 18*365)

I did other things, but there were incorret datas that were allowed instead of being denied. Could you guys please help me? 

Hello guys!

I've been struggling with a validation rule. There is a field called "Birthday" where the user populates his/her birthday. When the user populates this field, then it has to allow only ages higher than 17 years old.

For example:

How can I do it? I've made it doing the following code, but it didn't work as I wanted:

I did other things, but there were incorret datas that were allowed instead of being denied. Could you guys please help me? 

Hello guys!

For example:

error in challenge 8.unable to import data User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image