• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm attempting to set up Bitbucket pipelines for our Salesforce development process. Due to multiple managed packge dependencies and standard settings that are unable to be migrated, I'm opting to run test validations in Sandboxes as opposed to Scratch orgs. Installation and Authentication are working great, however once it gets to the deployment step, it throws the following error:

ERROR running force:source:deploy: Unexpected arguments: -c, --testlevel, RunLocalTests
See more help with --help

Here's the relevant segment of the pipeline

#Assign variables 
- export CLIURL=https://developer.salesforce.com/media/salesforce-cli/sfdx-linux-amd64.tar.xz  
- export SFDX_AUTOUPDATE_DISABLE=false
 - export SFDX_USE_GENERIC_UNIX_KEYCHAIN=true
- export SFDX_DOMAIN_RETRY=300
- export SFDX_DISABLE_APP_HUB=true
- export SFDX_LOG_LEVEL=DEBUG
- export ROOTDIR=force-app/main/default/
#Create sfdx directory
- mkdir sfdx
#Install Salesforce CLI
- wget -qO- $CLIURL | tar xJ -C sfdx --strip-components 1
- "./sfdx/install"
- export PATH=./sfdx/$(pwd):$PATH
- sfdx --version
- sfdx plugins --core
#Authorize UAT
- sfdx force:auth:jwt:grant --clientid $UAT_CONSUMER_KEY --jwtkeyfile assets/server.key --username $UAT_USERNAME --setalias UAT --setdefaultusername --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com
#Runs tests
- echo "Running Tests"
- sfdx force:source:deploy -c --testlevel RunLocalTests --sourcepath $ROOTDIR --targetusername UAT --wait 10

​​​​​​​
I currently have a Lightning Component quick action that I want to fit to the body of the quick action. If you simply place the component in the quick action, there will be excess white space around the border.
User-added image
I currently have a workaround for this, but it has a few quirks that need to be ironed out.
User-added image
Here's my component body. The workaround for fitting the component to the action body is in the "aura:html" tags.
<aura:component implements="force:LightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" access="global">

<!-- Opportunity Record Id -->
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="String" />
    <!-- Determines displayed component -->
    <aura:attribute name="screen" type="String" default="selection"/>
    <!-- Selected Products from first component -->
    <aura:attribute name="pbeList" type="FilteredOppProductActionController.PbeWrapper[]"/>

<aura:handler name="productsSelectedEvent" event="c:FilteredOppProductsSelectedEvent" action="{!c.handleProductEvent}" includeFacets="true"/>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.screen == 'selection'}">
        <c:FilteredOpportunityProductsAction recordId="{!v.recordId}"/>
    </aura:if>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.screen == 'saveScreen'}">
        <c:FilteredOpportunityProductsSave pbeList="{!v.pbeList}"/>
    </aura:if>

<!-- Custom HTML used to fit the component to the action body. -->
    <aura:html tag="style">
        .cuf-content {
            padding: 0 0rem !important;
        }
        .slds-p-around--medium {
            padding: 0rem !important;
        }
        .slds-modal__content{
            overflow-y: scroll !important;
            height:unset !important;
            max-height:unset !important;
        }
    </aura:html>

</aura:component>

This works ok, but the width of the component is stagnant and not dynamic and I have no way to modify it, which makes it problematic when using tables in the component body. The height is dynamic which is great, but in order to leave it as dynamic, I have to make the whole component scrollable, where it would be nice to just have the inner part of the component scrollable(between the header and the footer). Finally, the most annoying issue, is if I want a date input field, the date popup that goes outside the component body gets somewhat cutoff.User-added imageAny help is appreciated.
Thanks
I'm attempting to set up Bitbucket pipelines for our Salesforce development process. Due to multiple managed packge dependencies and standard settings that are unable to be migrated, I'm opting to run test validations in Sandboxes as opposed to Scratch orgs. Installation and Authentication are working great, however once it gets to the deployment step, it throws the following error:

ERROR running force:source:deploy: Unexpected arguments: -c, --testlevel, RunLocalTests
See more help with --help

Here's the relevant segment of the pipeline

#Assign variables 
- export CLIURL=https://developer.salesforce.com/media/salesforce-cli/sfdx-linux-amd64.tar.xz  
- export SFDX_AUTOUPDATE_DISABLE=false
 - export SFDX_USE_GENERIC_UNIX_KEYCHAIN=true
- export SFDX_DOMAIN_RETRY=300
- export SFDX_DISABLE_APP_HUB=true
- export SFDX_LOG_LEVEL=DEBUG
- export ROOTDIR=force-app/main/default/
#Create sfdx directory
- mkdir sfdx
#Install Salesforce CLI
- wget -qO- $CLIURL | tar xJ -C sfdx --strip-components 1
- "./sfdx/install"
- export PATH=./sfdx/$(pwd):$PATH
- sfdx --version
- sfdx plugins --core
#Authorize UAT
- sfdx force:auth:jwt:grant --clientid $UAT_CONSUMER_KEY --jwtkeyfile assets/server.key --username $UAT_USERNAME --setalias UAT --setdefaultusername --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com
#Runs tests
- echo "Running Tests"
- sfdx force:source:deploy -c --testlevel RunLocalTests --sourcepath $ROOTDIR --targetusername UAT --wait 10

​​​​​​​