• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here is our situation:

We are asked to develop some functionality for our client. Our clients have some custom objects with records in their org. We created a sandbox (not connected to any org), and manually created several objects to mock the objects in the client org. Then we developed code, trigger, buttons and so on. Now, we have tested and planned to release (or package). Is there a way to exclude the mocked objects from the package, so that the client can install our stuff in their org?
If not, what should we do to make the custom install our stuff in their org? We don't want the client to see our codes.

Thanks

I am new to salesforce and Here is the task for me:
1. no visualforce page is allowed. Use standard details page only.
2. On the standard page, add a custom button to perform some function. 
3.when the standard page is loaded. Based on the object status (there is a status field) ,  make the button inactiv (greyout) or active. You can not click the custom button to make it inactive or active.

Because the standard page is used here, I have no clue to trigger the javascript behind the custom button without clicking it. Any suggestion?  Many thanks and urgent.

Here is our situation:

We are asked to develop some functionality for our client. Our clients have some custom objects with records in their org. We created a sandbox (not connected to any org), and manually created several objects to mock the objects in the client org. Then we developed code, trigger, buttons and so on. Now, we have tested and planned to release (or package). Is there a way to exclude the mocked objects from the package, so that the client can install our stuff in their org?
If not, what should we do to make the custom install our stuff in their org? We don't want the client to see our codes.

Thanks

I am new to salesforce and Here is the task for me:
1. no visualforce page is allowed. Use standard details page only.
2. On the standard page, add a custom button to perform some function. 
3.when the standard page is loaded. Based on the object status (there is a status field) ,  make the button inactiv (greyout) or active. You can not click the custom button to make it inactive or active.

Because the standard page is used here, I have no clue to trigger the javascript behind the custom button without clicking it. Any suggestion?  Many thanks and urgent.