• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey guys, what are best practices or possibilities to list other leads of the same company of a selected lead on the lead detail page.

In other words: It would help sales people to get a quick view of related company leads when they are on the lead detail page. How can I achieve that?

Based on the provided SIC code I want to update a field with the respective Industry Title. Since there are too many SIC Codes to work with formula fields (exceeding field limits) I am left with Apex. 

I  have list of SIC Codes and their corresponding Industry Title; 
lets say 

​​​​​​​1 = Industry A
2 = Industry B
3 = Industry C

Can you help with an Apex Class that uses the SWITCH statement to update a text field 'Industry_Title__c' (Text) based on a given value in the field 'SIC_Code__c' (Integer).

And can you help with a Trigger that executes the above class on every field change of 'SIC_Code__c'.
Thanks guys!

Based on the provided SIC code I want to update a field with the respective Industry Title. Since there are too many SIC Codes to work with formula fields (exceeding field limits) I am left with Apex. 

I  have list of SIC Codes and their corresponding Industry Title; 
lets say 

​​​​​​​1 = Industry A
2 = Industry B
3 = Industry C

Can you help with an Apex Class that uses the SWITCH statement to update a text field 'Industry_Title__c' (Text) based on a given value in the field 'SIC_Code__c' (Integer).

And can you help with a Trigger that executes the above class on every field change of 'SIC_Code__c'.
Thanks guys!