• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello friends, I've been having an issue comparing a set of records across different objects. I need to retrieve a list of Lead Records where Lead.Email is the exact value as the email for a corresponding Person Account. 

I've tried doing this in Excel via a VLOOKUP, but the dataset is too large and will not work in Excel. I'm new to SOQL, so I'm wondering if this is possible. 

I'd need to retrieve a List of all Person Accounts where the email = Lead.Email with the following fields selected: Account ID, Account Name, Account Owner, Person_ID__pc. 
Hello friends, I've been having an issue comparing a set of records across different objects. I need to retrieve a list of Lead Records where Lead.Email is the exact value as the email for a corresponding Person Account. 

I've tried doing this in Excel via a VLOOKUP, but the dataset is too large and will not work in Excel. I'm new to SOQL, so I'm wondering if this is possible. 

I'd need to retrieve a List of all Person Accounts where the email = Lead.Email with the following fields selected: Account ID, Account Name, Account Owner, Person_ID__pc.