• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, good morning. 
I created a compact layout but I want to add it into a layout.
I edited the standard object "Opportunity" adding:
<compactLayouts>
<fullName>....</fullName>
<fields>...</fields>
</compactLayouts>
tags to add fields I made but I don't know where to add these elements in a page layout because some elements are distributed in differents tags like:

<layoutColumns>
            <layoutItems>
                <behavior>Edit</behavior>
                <field>.......</field>
            </layoutItems>
</layoutColumns>

Thanks for your time,
Regards. 

Hi, good afternoon. 
I'm working with the following formula field: 
IF(ISPICKVAL (PickNope__c, "Opc1"), 1, 0)

Where it helps to count if the user selects "Opc1" then in a text field shows the result(1) and works cool, BUT when I select another option for example (Opc2) then in my text field shows(0).
I want to keep in that field the number (1) and if I select again (Opc1) then must be (2)...(3)...(4).

I want to know if there's an option to solve my problems or probably with a process builder. 

Thanks, 
Regards. 

Hi everyone,
I'm working with a lightning component and it's working cool but I want to know if it's possible to disable certain days from a datepicker (weekends).
I did something similar but just for past days. 

I've reading that could be possible using jQuery but I can't find a good "documentation" about that, 

Thanks. 
Regards. 
Hi, good morning. 
I created a compact layout but I want to add it into a layout.
I edited the standard object "Opportunity" adding:
<compactLayouts>
<fullName>....</fullName>
<fields>...</fields>
</compactLayouts>
tags to add fields I made but I don't know where to add these elements in a page layout because some elements are distributed in differents tags like:

<layoutColumns>
            <layoutItems>
                <behavior>Edit</behavior>
                <field>.......</field>
            </layoutItems>
</layoutColumns>

Thanks for your time,
Regards. 

Hi, good afternoon. 
I'm working with the following formula field: 
IF(ISPICKVAL (PickNope__c, "Opc1"), 1, 0)

Where it helps to count if the user selects "Opc1" then in a text field shows the result(1) and works cool, BUT when I select another option for example (Opc2) then in my text field shows(0).
I want to keep in that field the number (1) and if I select again (Opc1) then must be (2)...(3)...(4).

I want to know if there's an option to solve my problems or probably with a process builder. 

Thanks, 
Regards. 

Hi everyone,
I'm working with a lightning component and it's working cool but I want to know if it's possible to disable certain days from a datepicker (weekends).
I did something similar but just for past days. 

I've reading that could be possible using jQuery but I can't find a good "documentation" about that, 

Thanks. 
Regards.