• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to know how to change the user on the already existing NPSP scheduled Apex jobs. 

(NOTE: The user that is currently on there has been inactivated (she is no longer with the company). 

(FYI: For your knowledge, my plan for the long run in preventing this in the future is to create a standalone 'Administrative User' to set for the jobs so that this disruption does not occur again regardless of possible future turnover within the organization; however, for now, I would like to set them to my user name within Salesforce since I am the point person, utilizing and managing Salesforce within our small non profit organization)
I need to know how to change the user on the already existing NPSP scheduled Apex jobs. 

(NOTE: The user that is currently on there has been inactivated (she is no longer with the company). 

(FYI: For your knowledge, my plan for the long run in preventing this in the future is to create a standalone 'Administrative User' to set for the jobs so that this disruption does not occur again regardless of possible future turnover within the organization; however, for now, I would like to set them to my user name within Salesforce since I am the point person, utilizing and managing Salesforce within our small non profit organization)