• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Peeps,
I'm new to writing Triggers but managed to make my Trigger work the way its designed to work. However, it is populating NULL alongside default values. 
The Trigger updates a Multi-select picklist with default values when a checkbox is checked. 
trigger AutoPopulateProDiscussed on Meeting_Call_Report__c (before insert, before update) {
    if(trigger.isInsert || trigger.isUpdate){
        for (Meeting_Call_Report__c mcr : Trigger.new){
        if(mcr.Benchmark_Reform__c == True && mcr.ProDiscussedTriggerHelper__c == False){
            mcr.Products_Discussed__c += ';€STR;SOFR (Secured overnight financing rate)';
            mcr.ProDiscussedTriggerHelper__c = True;
    }
        }

}
}

Can someone help me remove the NULL value please?
Regards,
Nikhil 
Hi All,

I'm looking for some ideas to solve the below:

Problem: I have a spreadsheet with a list of all Countries and their grading i.e. RED, AMBER and GREEN. We have a custom picklist field called Country on the Account object and whenever a new Account is created, our User selects a Country. I want to display the RAG status to the User upon creation of the Account record as an RAG Image. 
Also, I get the spreadsheet on a monthly basis so need to be able to update the grading every month via the Data Loader. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to achieve this? 

Regards,
Nikhil 
Hi Peeps,
I'm new to writing Triggers but managed to make my Trigger work the way its designed to work. However, it is populating NULL alongside default values. 
The Trigger updates a Multi-select picklist with default values when a checkbox is checked. 
trigger AutoPopulateProDiscussed on Meeting_Call_Report__c (before insert, before update) {
    if(trigger.isInsert || trigger.isUpdate){
        for (Meeting_Call_Report__c mcr : Trigger.new){
        if(mcr.Benchmark_Reform__c == True && mcr.ProDiscussedTriggerHelper__c == False){
            mcr.Products_Discussed__c += ';€STR;SOFR (Secured overnight financing rate)';
            mcr.ProDiscussedTriggerHelper__c = True;
    }
        }

}
}

Can someone help me remove the NULL value please?
Regards,
Nikhil