• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement to show a modal with some text prior to creating a NEW record.   Ideally, a user would CLICK new to create a new opportunity, and would see a modal popup with text message.  She/he would then click a navigation button 'continue' to open the normal NEW record modal and create the new record.   No inputs are needed-  just a text message.  

I need this to work in Lightning and CLassic.  I wanted to do this with a FLOW/Process builder, but I see that you can't launch a screen flow from Process builder.   

How should I approach this so that it works in both Classic and Lightning?    

Thank you!  

I have a set of flows from a previous admin, and I'm trying to find how those screen flows are launched.   Is there a way to tell if they are attached to a button, or a visual force page or some other way?   Is it possible to query this via soql so I can get a list of flows and their related launch points?   Hope that makes sense.   

I'll need to move these flows to a new org, but that org won't have the identical schema.  I need to know how the screen flows are launched so I can replicate this action in a new org with a different schema. 

TIA for your help

Our company has been purchased by another, and I need to add their admin as a support person on the Grant Access list.   I asked SF Support and they said: "... you that we cannot customize that page in order to add a support provider or any person to "Grant login access" list. In order to do so, you can create a Visualforce page with the help of a Developer.."

How can I do this with either a VF page or LWC or other method?  

Thanks so much for the help

I'm the new admin/dev, and I need to sunset access for the outgoing admin.  I would like to allow limited access by adding the old admin to the "Grant Access" list.   RIght now this list allows Salesforce Support and several other managed package support to access.  How do I add this outgoing admin to the "Grant Access" list.     

Note that SF support suggested that this is not possible via Admin, and suggested a VF page, and that I ask for support here.   I can write a VF page but need some help to access this Grant Access list. 

Thx. 

I have a requirement to show a modal with some text prior to creating a NEW record.   Ideally, a user would CLICK new to create a new opportunity, and would see a modal popup with text message.  She/he would then click a navigation button 'continue' to open the normal NEW record modal and create the new record.   No inputs are needed-  just a text message.  

I need this to work in Lightning and CLassic.  I wanted to do this with a FLOW/Process builder, but I see that you can't launch a screen flow from Process builder.   

How should I approach this so that it works in both Classic and Lightning?    

Thank you!