• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi 
I have invoked the standard email composer in lwc ,I am passing to address,body,subject in js.

But i want to add a attachment which is there in notes and attachment.
The referrence Email composer (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/documentation/en/lwc/use_quick_actions_email)

How to pass the contentDocumentId in js 

Thanks in advance

I have created a lightning Web component that accepts input from user and saves the data to the custom setting. Now i want to check duplication of the record based on two fields. Let suppose Name and Contact, i.e if Name and Contact together of the current record is is same as any other existing record then it should not be saved.
How do i handle that in apex And JavaScript?

Thanks In Advance
  • When viewing applications for a job give a button to send mass email - "Send Mass Email"
  • On the next page show that list of applicants. 
  • Allow the user to select one or more applicants and click on "Next" Button. Give a message on page how many applicants are selected.
  • In next page allow them to select a template and click on "Next" Button.
  • On click "Send Email" button email will go to all selected candidates
  • Give a success message - how many emails were sent.
  • Come to this page from Position through a button "Add / Edit Multiple Applicants"
  • Create new set of applications for a Position OR Edit multiple  applications
  • Add more  application rows
  • Delete one or more  application rows
  • On click of "Save" button save all records
Update the status of position with "Interviews started" when a new review record is created for a position
Explanation:I have 3 objects i.e Position,Application ,Review  
In Position object i have a status field(Picklist)  .Application object and  Position object are lookup relationship.  Application object and Review object are masterdetail relationship.
When a new record is going to created in Review object It will be updated in the status field of Position object ,i.e "Interview Started"
Thank You In Advance For Your Help

Hi 
I have invoked the standard email composer in lwc ,I am passing to address,body,subject in js.

But i want to add a attachment which is there in notes and attachment.
The referrence Email composer (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/documentation/en/lwc/use_quick_actions_email)

How to pass the contentDocumentId in js 

Thanks in advance

I have created a lightning Web component that accepts input from user and saves the data to the custom setting. Now i want to check duplication of the record based on two fields. Let suppose Name and Contact, i.e if Name and Contact together of the current record is is same as any other existing record then it should not be saved.
How do i handle that in apex And JavaScript?

Thanks In Advance
  • When viewing applications for a job give a button to send mass email - "Send Mass Email"
  • On the next page show that list of applicants. 
  • Allow the user to select one or more applicants and click on "Next" Button. Give a message on page how many applicants are selected.
  • In next page allow them to select a template and click on "Next" Button.
  • On click "Send Email" button email will go to all selected candidates
  • Give a success message - how many emails were sent.
  • Come to this page from Position through a button "Add / Edit Multiple Applicants"
  • Create new set of applications for a Position OR Edit multiple  applications
  • Add more  application rows
  • Delete one or more  application rows
  • On click of "Save" button save all records
Update the status of position with "Interviews started" when a new review record is created for a position
Explanation:I have 3 objects i.e Position,Application ,Review  
In Position object i have a status field(Picklist)  .Application object and  Position object are lookup relationship.  Application object and Review object are masterdetail relationship.
When a new record is going to created in Review object It will be updated in the status field of Position object ,i.e "Interview Started"
Thank You In Advance For Your Help