• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a constructor in the controller of VFP.
This VFP is using for the Guest users.
public with sharing class DossierAttachmentsExtension {

public  Dossier__c dossier {
         get {
            if (dossier == null) {
                dossier = new Dossier__c ();
            }

return dossier;
        } set;
    }

public List<Winput> inputs{get;set;}

public DossierAttachmentsExtension(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        dossier = (Dossier__c)controller.getRecord();
        dossier = [Select Id, Name from Dossier__c where Id = :dossier.Id];

inputs = new List<Winput>();
    }
Unfortunately this line throw an error in debug log for Guest user.
 dossier = (Dossier__c)controller.getRecord();
14:55:47.2 (40002254)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|VF: /apex/dossierattachmentsform
14:55:47.2 (40024393)|EXECUTION_FINISHED
14:55:47.43 (43470627)|CUMULATIVE_PROFILING_BEGIN
14:55:47.43 (43470627)|CUMULATIVE_PROFILING|No profiling information for SOQL operations
14:55:47.43 (43470627)|CUMULATIVE_PROFILING|No profiling information for SOSL operations
14:55:47.43 (43470627)|CUMULATIVE_PROFILING|No profiling information for DML operations
14:55:47.43 (43470627)|CUMULATIVE_PROFILING|method invocations|
External entry point: public void <init>(ApexPages.StandardController): executed 1 time in 30 ms
Class.DossierAttachmentsExtension.<init>: line 16, column 1: global SObject getRecord(): executed 0 times in 0 ms
From VFP we have this error after load this page
User-added image

Is it possible to show a list view (custom object) on the community for the guest users without login? I want to share link and show public information. Could you pls share some hints or approaches? Thank
After callout with using a certificate, I receive the next msg in my dev console - System.CalloutException: Received fatal alert: bad_certificate
Could you pls specify from what side we have a problem - from the client-side (SF) or from server-side?
Do we need to add this certificate here?
User-added imageCall out has next structure
HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
request.setHeader('user', '1111111');
request.setMethod('GET');
Http requestClient = new Http(); request.setEndpoint('ppppp.compnename.us:8201/x/x'); request.setTimeout(60000); request.setClientCertificateName('certname');
HttpResponse response = requestClient.send(request); System.debug('response ' + response); System.debug('response.getBody() ' + response.getBody());
Hello all! During call out, I use a certificate that was added to certificates and chose this certificate for API Client Certificate
req.setClientCertificateName('DocSampleCert');
but receive error - bad certificate
What requirement for a certificate do we need from SF side? I want to inform customer about that
What requirements to chain these certificates? 

Is it possible to show a list view (custom object) on the community for the guest users without login? I want to share link and show public information. Could you pls share some hints or approaches? Thank
Hello all! During call out, I use a certificate that was added to certificates and chose this certificate for API Client Certificate
req.setClientCertificateName('DocSampleCert');
but receive error - bad certificate
What requirement for a certificate do we need from SF side? I want to inform customer about that
What requirements to chain these certificates?