• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to prevent users from copy and pasting the same URL into  two required fields. These fields only need to be entered when changing the status of opportunity. I created a validation rule stating:

Deal_Google_Drive_Link__c = Signed_SOW_Link__c 

Unfortunately, when trying to save it returns with the following error:

We can't save this record because the “Update Account Status to Customer” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. 
This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION: The Signed SOW link and the Google Drive link must be different values. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.---

Error ID: 1471332392-127330 (1285127770)

This flow has nothing to do with either of those to fields. Is there another way to prevent my users from entering duplicated URLs?

I am trying to prevent users from copy and pasting the same URL into  two required fields. These fields only need to be entered when changing the status of opportunity. I created a validation rule stating:

Deal_Google_Drive_Link__c = Signed_SOW_Link__c 

Unfortunately, when trying to save it returns with the following error:

We can't save this record because the “Update Account Status to Customer” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. 
This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION: The Signed SOW link and the Google Drive link must be different values. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.---

Error ID: 1471332392-127330 (1285127770)

This flow has nothing to do with either of those to fields. Is there another way to prevent my users from entering duplicated URLs?