• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have two chat buttons on two different site that connect to the same SF org. When the agents are online the name of the button is saved in the chat transcript so that they can see which site the chat is coming from.

When the agents are offline the chat transcript is not created and the name of the button is not saved anywhere. So when they review the case there's not way to know which site the request is coming from.

Is there any way to save the chat button name or something similar to let the agents know which site the case has been created on?
Hello,

I have two chat buttons on two different site that connect to the same SF org. When the agents are online the name of the button is saved in the chat transcript so that they can see which site the chat is coming from.

When the agents are offline the chat transcript is not created and the name of the button is not saved anywhere. So when they review the case there's not way to know which site the request is coming from.

Is there any way to save the chat button name or something similar to let the agents know which site the case has been created on?
Using VS code trying to deploy the objects folders I get this error.  Not sure what it means or how to resolve.  Internet doesn't seem to  have much in the way of references to this term.
Hi,

I'm configuring Chat with Customers using guided setup flow in service setup but on the last step I'm getting "Looks like something went wrong. Try again. For help, contact Salesforce.".
I have enabled user as Chat user as well as Service Cloud user and using community URL as website URL. Please assist..User-added image