• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Any suggestion on the process/tools of archiving data from salesforce to AWS or similar backup solution and can be accessible any time using data virtualization which should respect sharing rules defined. 
  • October 22, 2022
I was able to connect AWS API Gateway using named credentails from my SFDC instance and invoke and API sucessfully. Grant type is client_credentials and AWS informed me that they have token expiry for 1 hr and  need to refresh it using refresh token and which need to handle from Salesforce. I am not sure how it works this with Named Credentails. Appreciated your help.
  • May 25, 2022
We received an email from Salesforce that started as follows:
You are receiving this email because you’re an admin of an org that is actively using the legacy API endpoints. Versions 21.0 through 30.0 of the Salesforce Platform SOAP, Bulk, and REST APIs are currently unsupported and you need to take action before May 2023.

I opened a support ticket to let them know that I'm the new IT Director at Coker and have no knowledge of any API use and also don't have any developers on staff who might have developed APIs. They pointed me to a report that shows the APIs that have been recently called and that report displayed the DataLoader (which is provided by Salesforce and I would hope they keep it up-to-date) and the HubSpot Connector.

Here's my question. How do I determine if something is calling "legacy" APIs or not. I don't know whether to reach out to HubSpot for help or look at something else. There were a few items in that Salesforce API report that didn't have anything in the application name column. I have no idea how to determine what those are or whether they're calling legacy APIs.

Hi all,

We have an integration process (.NET client) which is in place since more than one year. 

Starting 2 weeks ago, we started to get connection reset while downloading the result of Bulk API operations.

We already did some investigations (no network problems/security issues, increasing buffer size on client, no process during download of the data, ...) but the problem is still occuring, in a random way.

Does someone would have suggestions on how to proceed ?

Thanks,

David

I have set up AmazonConnectSalesforceLambda function. This lambda function was initially working fine and fetching results from Salesforce. But now, after a few months, I reviewed the lambda function and it is throwing error:
{     "message": "Session expired or invalid", "errorCode": "INVALID_SESSION_ID" }
I haven't  changed anything in it and don't know why it is throwing this error. I have implemented something like this (https://amazon-connect.github.io/amazon-connect-salesforce-cti/docs/lightning/installation/04-salesforce-lambdas-manual-setup/). Please guide me how I can resolve this error or where to make changes.