• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have set up AmazonConnectSalesforceLambda function. This lambda function was initially working fine and fetching results from Salesforce. But now, after a few months, I reviewed the lambda function and it is throwing error:
{     "message": "Session expired or invalid", "errorCode": "INVALID_SESSION_ID" }
I haven't  changed anything in it and don't know why it is throwing this error. I have implemented something like this (https://amazon-connect.github.io/amazon-connect-salesforce-cti/docs/lightning/installation/04-salesforce-lambdas-manual-setup/). Please guide me how I can resolve this error or where to make changes. 

Hi @all,
I am working on AWS connect and Salesforce integration and I have set up CTI package and salesforceConnectLambdaFunction SAM app. I can lookup and query into salesforce from my Lambda function. 

Now I want to create a custom record on Salesforce using Lambda function. Can we do that? For example, I want to create a custom object with fields phone number and name and to store the option that the customer has selected. Is it possible via Lambda function? If yes, please guide me

Hi,
I have implemented salesforceLambdafunction in which we are setting up a connection between AWS Connect and Salesforce through CTI adapter. I have tried to get the values of Contacts from Salesforce. This is working absolutely fine as you can see in the following picture: 
SuccessProblem
The only problem is that when I try to fetch the value from Accounts in Salesforce, it is not working correctly or maybe I don't know how to get values from Accounts. 
It would be a great favor, please let me know if anyone knows how to do it?

Hi @all,
I am working on AWS connect and Salesforce integration and I have set up CTI package and salesforceConnectLambdaFunction SAM app. I can lookup and query into salesforce from my Lambda function. 

Now I want to create a custom record on Salesforce using Lambda function. Can we do that? For example, I want to create a custom object with fields phone number and name and to store the option that the customer has selected. Is it possible via Lambda function? If yes, please guide me

Hi,
I have implemented salesforceLambdafunction in which we are setting up a connection between AWS Connect and Salesforce through CTI adapter. I have tried to get the values of Contacts from Salesforce. This is working absolutely fine as you can see in the following picture: 
SuccessProblem
The only problem is that when I try to fetch the value from Accounts in Salesforce, it is not working correctly or maybe I don't know how to get values from Accounts. 
It would be a great favor, please let me know if anyone knows how to do it?