• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Named Credential for an API callout to JIRA.  I gave myself access via Settings -> Authentication Settings for External Systems, and I am able to do callotus just fine.  

So that I don't have to do this with every user, I tried adding the same Named Credential via Profile/Permission Set -> Enabled Named Credential Access.  I get an error that the user does not have permission to view the data.

I confirmed with SF support that I did this correctly, but the permission is not recognized.  Any idea what could be wrong here?

I've worked in a lot of SF orgs, but I have never seen this behavior before.  

Generally, when I open/reload the Developer Console, the window is reloaded as-is. Meaning any tabs that I had open, SOQL query history, anonymous apex code, etc. is still present.

For some reason, with my current org (and sandboxes) this is not the case. If tabs load, they are old classes that I have not looked at in weeks. I cant see recent SOQL queries in the Query Editor tab, and the Anonymous Apex window contains a script that was run weeks ago (when others have since been run)

This means that if I have 3 classes open in Developer Console, I push from sfdx, and hit refresh, I have to go and find/reopen those classes.

Seems like some kind of browser cache or memory issue, but any insight would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

I have a Named Credential for an API callout to JIRA.  I gave myself access via Settings -> Authentication Settings for External Systems, and I am able to do callotus just fine.  

So that I don't have to do this with every user, I tried adding the same Named Credential via Profile/Permission Set -> Enabled Named Credential Access.  I get an error that the user does not have permission to view the data.

I confirmed with SF support that I did this correctly, but the permission is not recognized.  Any idea what could be wrong here?