• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello! I'm trying to run a report on my clients and bucket them by their sales price. We have a field called "Sales Price" and there's another field called "Sales Price (converted)" which converts the sales price into USD from whatever it is. I can bucket things by Sales Price easily, but I cannot bucket them by Sales Price (converted) although I can add that field to a report.
My goal is to be able to bucket these records by Sales Price (converted) and to do that I think I need to find what object that field is on, but I'm going through each one manually in Object Manager and it'll take 20 years this way. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can find what object is associated with a certain field (or any way to be able to bucket this Sales Price (Converted) field)?
Hello!

I'm trying to take the trailhead challenge for Creating account page layouts and getting an error message: "Ensure the new sections have been added to the Customer Account Layout and that the Customer Account Layout has been assigned to Customer Account column."

I followed the instructions, and the only thing that seems slightly amiss is that the "do not call" checkbox does show up on the page layout when editing, however when I preview as a sales user it's not there. I went into profiles and saw that sales user has the visible and read boxes unchecked for "do not call" so I checked them off. It's now showing up in the preview (although it's unchecked in the preview but  checked off in the edit layout area), but still getting the same error message.

The only other weird thing is that I was unable to drag the "opportunities" section above the "contacts" section, but was able to do it the other way around so that opportunities is above contacts.