• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here is the requirements for Sales Manager field:
References the Manager (User record field) of the Revenue Prime on the Parent Account

Any suggestions on how to create this field?

Thanks
I am creating a detail page link in a page layout.
I have created a report and wanted this detail page link to point to my report based on the Campaign Name.
How do I create a custom url for this?

Any suggestions please?
A field is added to the compact layout, but it is missing in the highlights panel. Any suggestions please?

Thank you
I created a new task under Campaigns and when I try to open the task, it is opening with the standard Task layout. I created a new Marketing task record type, layout and have assigned it to the profile and marked that record type as default. Still it is using the Standard task layout.

Any suggestions please?
Custom tab is not visible for users with specific profile/permission set, while others are able to see the tab.

Any suggestions please?

Trying to fetch a new field I created from my Scratch Org (using the below command). It says "No results found".

sfdx force:source:retrieve -m CustomField:Activity.newFieldName

I also tried pull command and it is not fetching the new field
sfdx force;source:pull

Any suggestions please?

When I retrieve a picklist field from my scratch Org, it doesn't seem to have the picklist values.
It just has the field name and type.
I would like to use a custom image in formula field to show the status of a Campaign in Opportunity in Salesforce Lightning.

Where should I store my image in Salesforce to use this image in formula field?

Any suggestions please?
Scenario: When an Opportunity is edited and the influencing Campaign is Inactive, I should send an email to the Campaign Owner.

I am trying to use Campaign fields (name, Status, Type) in Opportunity object - Proocess Builder - Email alert. How can I reference it.

I am new to Salesforce. Any suggestions please?
AND(
OR($Permission.ABC_Sales, $Permission.DEF_Sales),
NOT(ISPICKVAL((Campaign.Status),"Active"))
)

As a Sales User, I should only be able to ad Active Campaigns to an Opportunity. The above validation rule doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

Here is the requirements for Sales Manager field:
References the Manager (User record field) of the Revenue Prime on the Parent Account

Any suggestions on how to create this field?

Thanks
I am creating a detail page link in a page layout.
I have created a report and wanted this detail page link to point to my report based on the Campaign Name.
How do I create a custom url for this?

Any suggestions please?
A field is added to the compact layout, but it is missing in the highlights panel. Any suggestions please?

Thank you
Custom tab is not visible for users with specific profile/permission set, while others are able to see the tab.

Any suggestions please?

When I retrieve a picklist field from my scratch Org, it doesn't seem to have the picklist values.
It just has the field name and type.
I would like to use a custom image in formula field to show the status of a Campaign in Opportunity in Salesforce Lightning.

Where should I store my image in Salesforce to use this image in formula field?

Any suggestions please?
AND(
OR($Permission.ABC_Sales, $Permission.DEF_Sales),
NOT(ISPICKVAL((Campaign.Status),"Active"))
)

As a Sales User, I should only be able to ad Active Campaigns to an Opportunity. The above validation rule doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?