• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Team,

I am building one lightning page where I'm displaying Partner Name (Accounts) based on the user search. 
So, the UI looks like it has Name of the Partner, Address and a button. The functionality of button is when the user clicks on that it will so some additional information of the partner like description, partner Certification etc.

So, now what is happening when I'm clicking on button it is showing additional information of all the partners (which are coming from the search result) but what my requirement is, the button is clicked for which partner , it should display the description of only that partner and rest all the result should go away.

I hope I could able to explain my question.

Thanks
Hi Team,

I am displaying multiple slds box in my component. I want to highlight that box on which the mouse is pointing. I' using onmouseover event but it's not working.
Component:

<aura:iteration items="{!v.result}" var="resultPartner">
                        <div class="slds-box slds-theme_shade" style="width: 100%; " onmouseover="{!c.Updatebackground}" aura:id = "background">
                        <div class= "slds-text-heading_medium" style = "color: blue; padding: inherit;"> {!resultPartner.Name} </div>
                        <div style = "padding: inherit;"> {!resultPartner.Address} </div>

</div>
                    </aura:iteration>

Controller:
Updatebackground : function(component , event, helper){
    var img = component.find('background');
          $A.util.addClass(img,'color');
},

CSS:

.THIS .color{
        border-color: blue;
}

Hi Team,

I want to write the trigger for the Scenario,

When Account Team Member inserted/updated into  Account of Level 1
In this case i need the child and grand child of Level 1 account  and add Account sharing records at child and grandchild account.