• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I want to be an expert on flows and process builder. Can anyone recommend me online tutorials that can help me to reach there?
I have studied Trailhead already. 

Appreciate your response,
SW
How do I find the Apex Class Access in the new UI of the SF profile page?
Hello,

Can anyone direct me to where we can disable the system notifications sent to an email? I forget the last time I did this.
Hello,

I am working towards populating contact date fields to opportunities. When a contact stage changes, it is recorded as a date stamp and that is populated in opportunities using a process builder. However, this process does not work when a new opportunity is created. For that, I created a lookup relationship and a workflow. The workflow seems to be working, but the issue is it is populating the PQC stage when a new opportunity is created even when the field is blank on Contacts. I have combed through each step and nothing entails it. 

Any insights would be great.

Date fields
User-added image
Workflow Rule 
User-added imageUser-added image

Hello,

Could you guys suggest the best way to automatically populate Opportunity date fields with Contact date fields? My requirement is to copy the date fields from Contacts when a new opportunity is created.

More Context: I have the same date fields in both the objects. The one in Contacts is populated based on Contact stages. I have used Process Builder with the formula/field reference on the opportunity object but it's not working.

Thank you in advance!
SW
Hello, 

I am learning how to use loops and I am not sure why the "loop variable" is not showing? I have checked all my steps but it doesn't show the field to select? Any ideasUser-added image would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi everyone, 

One of my team mates are trying to merge contacts. She has permission to "CRUD" but gets the error of:

We couldn't merge these cases.dupcheck.dc3ContactTrigger: execution of AfterDelete caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object (dupcheck).

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Thank you in advance,
Cheers,
SW
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to make only one Contact record type be displayed in the Lead Conversion (when I have two)? I have one as default record type but users are able to choose any and we don't want that.

Would appreciate your help!

Hello, 

I am learning how to use loops and I am not sure why the "loop variable" is not showing? I have checked all my steps but it doesn't show the field to select? Any ideasUser-added image would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to make only one Contact record type be displayed in the Lead Conversion (when I have two)? I have one as default record type but users are able to choose any and we don't want that.

Hello everyone,

I want to be an expert on flows and process builder. Can anyone recommend me online tutorials that can help me to reach there?
I have studied Trailhead already. 

Appreciate your response,
SW
How do I find the Apex Class Access in the new UI of the SF profile page?
Hello,

Can anyone direct me to where we can disable the system notifications sent to an email? I forget the last time I did this.
Hello,

I am working towards populating contact date fields to opportunities. When a contact stage changes, it is recorded as a date stamp and that is populated in opportunities using a process builder. However, this process does not work when a new opportunity is created. For that, I created a lookup relationship and a workflow. The workflow seems to be working, but the issue is it is populating the PQC stage when a new opportunity is created even when the field is blank on Contacts. I have combed through each step and nothing entails it. 

Any insights would be great.

Date fields
User-added image
Workflow Rule 
User-added imageUser-added image

Hello,

Could you guys suggest the best way to automatically populate Opportunity date fields with Contact date fields? My requirement is to copy the date fields from Contacts when a new opportunity is created.

More Context: I have the same date fields in both the objects. The one in Contacts is populated based on Contact stages. I have used Process Builder with the formula/field reference on the opportunity object but it's not working.

Thank you in advance!
SW
Hi everyone,