• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Sorry experts, I am still having some issues with basic formulas. If you could please assist with these two, I would truly appreciate it.

1. When 'Ready_Set_Go_Pack_Printed__c' (date field) OR when 'Stage' = 'RSG Sent' 'Booking_Confirmed__c' (checkbox) becomes mandatory.

2. When Stage = 'Fundraising Phase',  'Have_Confirmed_Materials_Are_Out__c' (date) becomes mandatory.

I'm working through a range of different formulas, so I'm hoping with these two examples, I'll be able to work it from there.

Thank you so much in advance!
Hi team,

I am trying to mirror an account field in an opportunity, however I receive the below error. I have also included some of the field information if that helps. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?
User-added image
Thanks in advance.
Sorry experts, I am still having some issues with basic formulas. If you could please assist with these two, I would truly appreciate it.

1. When 'Ready_Set_Go_Pack_Printed__c' (date field) OR when 'Stage' = 'RSG Sent' 'Booking_Confirmed__c' (checkbox) becomes mandatory.

2. When Stage = 'Fundraising Phase',  'Have_Confirmed_Materials_Are_Out__c' (date) becomes mandatory.

I'm working through a range of different formulas, so I'm hoping with these two examples, I'll be able to work it from there.

Thank you so much in advance!
Hi team,

I am trying to mirror an account field in an opportunity, however I receive the below error. I have also included some of the field information if that helps. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?
User-added image
Thanks in advance.