• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I am trying to insert collaborationGroup and adding my users to this group but it is failing for some users and I am getting the above error.

Has anybody aware of this problem. Please help to sort this out.

Thanks in advance

I tried to fullfill the following challenge:
The following formula, meant to return the last day of the current month, has a couple of errors in it:

IF( MONTH( NOW() ) = 12,
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), 12, 31 ),
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), MONTH( NOW() ) + 1, 1) - 1

Create a new formula with the same label, name, and data type that successfully compiles.
- The formula should be of Date type and on the Case object
- The formula should have the name Last Day of Month and the resulting API name Last_Day_of_Month__c
- The formula should return the last day of the current month

I created a new formular field named "Last Date of Month" for the case object. My formular is as follows which has no syntax errors:
IF(MONTH(Today()) = 12,
  DATE(YEAR(Today()), 12, 31 ),
  DATE(YEAR(Today()), MONTH(Today()) + 1, 1) - 1
)

However, I got the following error message when I try to approve the challenge:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed: [IsEscalated]

Has anyone a clue what I did wrong?

Many thanks in advance.
Performing the first Challenge of this Superbadge for APEX, I am receiving the below error. But it is not true because the Maintenance Request does indeed have all of the attributes cited when I try via the GUI and via a Test Class. Can someone please tell me what is wrong?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Inserting a new Maintenance Request of type 'Routine Maintenance' and then closing it did not create of a new Maintenance Request based upon the original record correctly. The challenge is expecting to find the closed Maintenance Request plus an 'New' Maintenance Request of type 'Routine Maintenance' with the same Vehicle as the closed one.

(Also, the challenge didn't specifically mention that the Case and Product2 objects should be relabeled)
The validation rule should be on the Case object.
The validation rule should be named 'Mark_as_Escalated'.
The validation rule should fire if someone tries to set a case as escalated and it is closed, closed when created, or does not have a priority of High.
The validation rule should display the error message 'You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered.
Add the 'Escalated' field to the Case page layout.