• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}
try{
  jQuery(function() {
    jQuery('head').append('<link rel="stylesheet" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/themes/start/jquery-ui.css" type="text/css" />');
   var agentName = '{!$User.FirstName}';
   var outboundnum;
   var internalnum = {!$User.Phone};
   var customerName = '{!Contact.Name}';
   var html =
      '<html><head><body><div id="dialog" title="Select Phone Number"><div><p>Contact Name:- {! Contact.Name}</p></div><select class="phone"><option value={! Contact.WorkPhone__c }>{! Contact.WorkPhone__c }</option><option value={! Contact.Phone }>{! Contact.Phone }</option><option value={! Contact.MobilePhone }>{! Contact.MobilePhone }</option></div></body><script>$(document).ready(function(){ $("select.phone").change(function(){outboundnum = $(this).children("option:selected").val();alert(outboundnum);});});</script></head></html>
  • August 12, 2020
Hi All,

I have a MultiSelectPickList field in User and Picklist in custom object. I need to compare such a way that piclist value is present in MultiSelectPickList in validation rule. I tried using INCLUDES($User.MultiSelectPickList,TEXT(Picklist)) but I got Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'INCLUDES()'. Expected Text Literal, received Text. I analised this error and i got solution from here
https://ipfs-sec.stackexchange.cloudflare-ipfs.com/salesforce/A/question/148489.html to use triggers. 

Now my question is, is there any way to compare rather than using triggers. is there any  way to compare in  Condition Formula in validation rule 

Thanks,
sai

Hi all,

I Have a requirement that, If select an object from  the UI and I need to clone the  object record along with the related child objects. before cloning I need to give the name of the record  and other field values. which field values i'm providing, the object record  should be cloned along with the field values that i'm providing.
i'm success with the cloning the object record  with related child object. but i can not able to provide the field values which i'm providing. Can any one help me with this

Thanks in advance
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}
try{
  jQuery(function() {
    jQuery('head').append('<link rel="stylesheet" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/themes/start/jquery-ui.css" type="text/css" />');
   var agentName = '{!$User.FirstName}';
   var outboundnum;
   var internalnum = {!$User.Phone};
   var customerName = '{!Contact.Name}';
   var html =
      '<html><head><body><div id="dialog" title="Select Phone Number"><div><p>Contact Name:- {! Contact.Name}</p></div><select class="phone"><option value={! Contact.WorkPhone__c }>{! Contact.WorkPhone__c }</option><option value={! Contact.Phone }>{! Contact.Phone }</option><option value={! Contact.MobilePhone }>{! Contact.MobilePhone }</option></div></body><script>$(document).ready(function(){ $("select.phone").change(function(){outboundnum = $(this).children("option:selected").val();alert(outboundnum);});});</script></head></html>
  • August 12, 2020
Hi All,

I have a MultiSelectPickList field in User and Picklist in custom object. I need to compare such a way that piclist value is present in MultiSelectPickList in validation rule. I tried using INCLUDES($User.MultiSelectPickList,TEXT(Picklist)) but I got Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'INCLUDES()'. Expected Text Literal, received Text. I analised this error and i got solution from here
https://ipfs-sec.stackexchange.cloudflare-ipfs.com/salesforce/A/question/148489.html to use triggers. 

Now my question is, is there any way to compare rather than using triggers. is there any  way to compare in  Condition Formula in validation rule 

Thanks,
sai

Hello All

I have a requirement to create triggers dynamically using apex code.(and not through the setup option )

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

• August 04, 2011