• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I watched this video and tried to duplicate what I watched. 

We have a field on the Contact entitled "Rating"
If a Rep changes the Rating field to A, we want them to contact the Contact every 30 days. 
According to the video, you need to create a flow for the intial then create a scheduled flow for the contstant reminders. 
In the video, they stated that you need to use a trigger checkbox for the intial flow. My trigger field is entitled "Stop Touch Point Tasks". 

I have not been able to get the first flow to trigger. 

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ittqO2SkYrA

Any ideas? 
Error element myRule_1_A1 (FlowRecordUpdate).
This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1206688299-37351 (-2079597272)

It is a Flow that Creates a Task for the Contact Owner on a cadence based on the last activity.
I am suddenly getting this error message for a User who is above the hierarcy of the Opportunity owner. This was not happending before. Can someone help? This is the result of a custom button being pressed that is supported by a flow. 
Could someone help me understand what this means. 

FAST LOOKUP: Get_Opportunity_Region
Find all Opportunity records where:
Id Equals {!recordId} (null)
Store those records in {!OpportunityRecord}.
Save these field values in the variable: Id, Account_Region__c, OwnerId
Result
Failed to find records.

FAST LOOKUP: userQuery
Find all User records where:
Id Equals {!OpportunityRecord.OwnerId} (null)
Store those records in {!ownerRecord}.
Save these field values in the variable: Id, Region__c
Result
Failed to find records.
How do I troubleshoot a button is not working? I have created a flow that is supposed to send an email alert to a member of the opportunity team when the opportunity owner presses the button. The email alert decision based on the opp owner's region (from the user record). The opportunity team member is not recieving the email. How do I troubleshoot this? 
When I attempt to create a Record Action on an Opportunity, I get the error message "Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data."

I get no other information to indicate what data is in error. I have changed the name numerous times, but I continue to get this message. Any ideas? 
Hello,

I am trying to understand how to resolve a data migration issue between a system named CDK and Salesforce. The code is setup to push a custom object entitled "DMS Numbers" to Salesforce. The code is supposed to either located an existing Account Records and related that DMS Number to the Account. If there is no existing Account, it is supposed to create a new Account. However, the code is creating duplicate Accounts. In order to stop these duplicate Accounts, the developer who wrote the code says we must used the CustNo from the DMS object, as an external ID on the Account record to ensure an exact match going forward. 

I have some knowledge of Salesforce External IDs, but I am not sure how to make this CustNo an External ID on an Account. Can you assist?

Here are some notes from the developer:

"If there are other fields on the DMS Number record to find a match that is HIGHLY encouraged.  CustNo is an external ID on the DMS object, can this same value be used     on Accounts?  And make it an external ID? It's not there today, but can it?"
Hello,

When my Users send a DocuSign, they get a failed visual force page after sending. If you hit the refresh button the message goes away. How do I avoid this visualforce fail? 

The message is not visible in the screenshot, but the message is "dsfs.visualforce.com refused to connect". 

I have spoken to DocuSign and they have ensured me this is not an issue on their side. Also, DocuSign is infact connecting because the DocuSigns are being sent. 

I would like to resolve this issue though, because it is hampering User experience. 
Screenshot of error page
Hello,

I watched this video and tried to duplicate what I watched. 

We have a field on the Contact entitled "Rating"
If a Rep changes the Rating field to A, we want them to contact the Contact every 30 days. 
According to the video, you need to create a flow for the intial then create a scheduled flow for the contstant reminders. 
In the video, they stated that you need to use a trigger checkbox for the intial flow. My trigger field is entitled "Stop Touch Point Tasks". 

I have not been able to get the first flow to trigger. 

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ittqO2SkYrA

Any ideas? 
I am suddenly getting this error message for a User who is above the hierarcy of the Opportunity owner. This was not happending before. Can someone help? This is the result of a custom button being pressed that is supported by a flow. 
When I attempt to create a Record Action on an Opportunity, I get the error message "Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data."

I get no other information to indicate what data is in error. I have changed the name numerous times, but I continue to get this message. Any ideas? 
Hello,

When my Users send a DocuSign, they get a failed visual force page after sending. If you hit the refresh button the message goes away. How do I avoid this visualforce fail? 

The message is not visible in the screenshot, but the message is "dsfs.visualforce.com refused to connect". 

I have spoken to DocuSign and they have ensured me this is not an issue on their side. Also, DocuSign is infact connecting because the DocuSigns are being sent. 

I would like to resolve this issue though, because it is hampering User experience. 
Screenshot of error page