• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am facing performance issue with Einstein Dashboard when opened in an App page, the dashboard that takes 2-3 seconds to load in Analytics Studio takes approximately 12-14 seconds to load inside Einstein Analytics Dashboard component on an App page.

Anyone else is facing same issue? Is there a way to fix this or improve the overall load time of dashboard in an App page, any guidance would be appreciated.
I have a requirement to add a Custom button on Approval page which is used by Approver to approve or reject a request raised through Approval Process. I am unable to add any Custom button to that page or edit the page layout. Is there a way to customize that page layout and add Custom Button to that page?

I am getting following error while try to create a Custom Action on Approval Request Object - "There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was Object Name: bad value for restricted picklist field: ProcessInstanceWorkItem".

Can anyone guide me how to resolve this issue?
I would like to know is it possible to show Title/Name in a Bubble in a Scatter Chart. I know we can show measures type columns value in Bubble using Bubble Size, but I want to know can I show a simple text value somehow, either through query mode or through front-end or JSON?
Apart from Timeline chart, what all other chart types support Time Series function for forecast in Einstein. I have checked few other charts like Combo offers shows the data correctly, but it lacks Predictive Line, is there any other chart that supports Time Series fully like Timeline chart?
Why real data also gets changed in Forecast/Prediction? So for instance if I have a Revenue data for last 5 years month wise and I am trying to check forecast for next 6 months, once Time Series function is used, this new column shows different values in Forecast column for past months as well where there is actual Revenue values already. I just want to understand why the behaviour is like this? 
On the Analytics Playground (https://analyticsplayground.salesforce.com/ (https://analyticsplayground.salesforce.com/" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline)) website, under the tour section for "Einstein Analytics Platform" there is an image on the 4th tab(screenshot attached) which we are trying to replicate specifically the up/growth icons(check screenshot). Please let us know if there is any way to show images dynamically.

Hi,

Is it possible to change sandbox refresh interval for Partial Copy or Full Copy Sandboxes?
I am facing a issue related to Einstein Analytics Funnel Chart, where I have created a chart on a simple Dataset using one object only and when I use only Segment Size with Unique Id, the total count is coming correct, while when I use Segments also (by a picklist) the unique count becomes wrong.

On observation, I have found that the count after using segment displays unique by considering the unique by combining id along with segment, while my requirement was overall unique id count, can you please help in resolving this issue?

The following image shows correct count of unique ids when Segments is not used - Without using Segment, the total count is showing correct

The below image shows incorrect Unqiue count since now Segment has been used -
This image shows wrong count since Segment has been used
Please let me know how can I resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Konica Bhateja
Hi,

I am facing performance issue with Einstein Dashboard when opened in an App page, the dashboard that takes 2-3 seconds to load in Analytics Studio takes approximately 12-14 seconds to load inside Einstein Analytics Dashboard component on an App page.

Anyone else is facing same issue? Is there a way to fix this or improve the overall load time of dashboard in an App page, any guidance would be appreciated.
Apart from Timeline chart, what all other chart types support Time Series function for forecast in Einstein. I have checked few other charts like Combo offers shows the data correctly, but it lacks Predictive Line, is there any other chart that supports Time Series fully like Timeline chart?
I am facing a issue related to Einstein Analytics Funnel Chart, where I have created a chart on a simple Dataset using one object only and when I use only Segment Size with Unique Id, the total count is coming correct, while when I use Segments also (by a picklist) the unique count becomes wrong.

On observation, I have found that the count after using segment displays unique by considering the unique by combining id along with segment, while my requirement was overall unique id count, can you please help in resolving this issue?

The following image shows correct count of unique ids when Segments is not used - Without using Segment, the total count is showing correct

The below image shows incorrect Unqiue count since now Segment has been used -
This image shows wrong count since Segment has been used
Please let me know how can I resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Konica Bhateja