• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

For some reason, one of my Analytics datasets is pointing to its oldest version rather than its most recent. I have tried to change the currentVersionId using the following PATCH method:
{
"currentVersionId" : "0Fc4J000004svrxSAA"
}

but this just results in the following error:
errorCode: JSON_PARSER_ERROR
message: Unrecognized field "currentVersionId" at [line:2, column:23]
The field clearly exists though, unless I'm missing something. Can anyone help me understand why this isn't working?
User-added image

Hi,

I have a button in Lightning that calls a Docusign URL and populates the resulting form. We need to be able to hide and expose the button as required, but as it is not possible to create a validation rule on a button, I have instead built a Lightning Component. 

<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" >
	<ui:button label="Open in New window" press="{!c.openActionWindow}"/>
</aura:component>

Controller:

({
	openActionWindow : function(component, event, helper) {
		 window.open("https://uatna11.springcm.com/atlas/doclauncher/OneClickDocGen?aid=17166&config=Docusign configuration&eos[0].Id={!Opportunity.Id}&eos[0].System=Salesforce&eos[0].Type=Opportunity&eos[0].Name={!Opportunity.Name}&eos[0].ScmPath=/Salesforce/Account/{!Account.Name}/Opportunity");
	}
})

The problem I have is that, although the component is able to call the URL, it is then not able to populate the form, and returns the following error

User-added imageThe response from Salesforce Dev Support is that, given the way the URL was provided by Docusign, it uses references to the Opportunity ID and Account ID within the link, which would resolve when used with a standard button, but would not resolve without proper handling within the Javascript button. A custom Javascript button would therefore need to handle retrieving this data.

Would anyone be able to help out with this, and owuld the code be easy to maintain going forward?
Hi,

For some reason, one of my Analytics datasets is pointing to its oldest version rather than its most recent. I have tried to change the currentVersionId using the following PATCH method:
{
"currentVersionId" : "0Fc4J000004svrxSAA"
}

but this just results in the following error:
errorCode: JSON_PARSER_ERROR
message: Unrecognized field "currentVersionId" at [line:2, column:23]
The field clearly exists though, unless I'm missing something. Can anyone help me understand why this isn't working?
User-added image

Hi,

I have a button in Lightning that calls a Docusign URL and populates the resulting form. We need to be able to hide and expose the button as required, but as it is not possible to create a validation rule on a button, I have instead built a Lightning Component. 

<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" >
	<ui:button label="Open in New window" press="{!c.openActionWindow}"/>
</aura:component>

Controller:

({
	openActionWindow : function(component, event, helper) {
		 window.open("https://uatna11.springcm.com/atlas/doclauncher/OneClickDocGen?aid=17166&config=Docusign configuration&eos[0].Id={!Opportunity.Id}&eos[0].System=Salesforce&eos[0].Type=Opportunity&eos[0].Name={!Opportunity.Name}&eos[0].ScmPath=/Salesforce/Account/{!Account.Name}/Opportunity");
	}
})

The problem I have is that, although the component is able to call the URL, it is then not able to populate the form, and returns the following error

User-added imageThe response from Salesforce Dev Support is that, given the way the URL was provided by Docusign, it uses references to the Opportunity ID and Account ID within the link, which would resolve when used with a standard button, but would not resolve without proper handling within the Javascript button. A custom Javascript button would therefore need to handle retrieving this data.

Would anyone be able to help out with this, and owuld the code be easy to maintain going forward?