• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a trailhead that can help me make a game in my community. A math game that uses buttons. 
Hello All, 
Am having an issue on trying to put my Android Studio application into my salesforce community. I have published my community, gave user permissions. Any ideas? 
Hello, 
I have an Android Studio application, I want to push it to my comminity for users to use on their phones. Is this possible? 
Is there a trailhead that can help me make a game in my community. A math game that uses buttons. 
Hello All, 
Am having an issue on trying to put my Android Studio application into my salesforce community. I have published my community, gave user permissions. Any ideas? 
Hello, 
I have an Android Studio application, I want to push it to my comminity for users to use on their phones. Is this possible? 

Hi,

Im working on developing a app using mobile SDK im using React Native to develop my application. The URL i have is a community url. So according to docs (link to doc (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mobile_sdk.meta/mobile_sdk/communities_login_endpoint.htm)) i created servers.xml.servers.xml

Now configuring the tokens in redirect url in bootconfig.xml bootconfig.xml

After adding all the settings a login page appears but after entering the correct credentials, the errors i encounter are as follows

1. Im taken to a page where it shows "URL doesnot exist"

2. It is not taking the user back to the application to ask for OAuth Permissions. 

Can you please tell me how to configure the Mobile SDK and connected app to make it work. Thanks in advance

Hi All, 

I started to develop a mobile application using Flutter. 
Now I need to integrate this app with salesforce, and in particular with salesforce community login.
What I'd like to do is to have salesforce username-password authentication integrated in the app.
What is the best approach to this problem?

Thanks.