• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have created a custom html button in LWC like follow:

<button class="custButton" data-title="Some Title" onclick={handleButtonClick}>ClickMe</button>

I wish to add a icon (like approval icon) inside this button itself.

Can anybody suggest how can we do it?
Hi All,
We are facing a scenario where the lightning notification is not generating for the tagged user when it is tagged in a feedItem i.e. post and the createdById of that feedItem is changed in before trigger.

Any pointers to overcome this?

Thanks
Hi All
I am facing a weird situation where apex is interpreting same data differently when the user locale is different.
For instance:
When Locale is English(South Africa) apex is parsing <Customfield__c: "12.62"> as 1262.00 

Where as When Locale is English(United States) apex is parsing <Customfield__c: "12.62"> as 12.62
Note: The object is passed from aura component to apex method with the field value as mentioned above and then apex receive it as simply (CustomObject__c obj)

Does anybody have any clue , why possibly is this happening.
It would be great if you can add some supportive documentation also.
Hi All

Does anybody have any experience with "Paypal PPCP with Advanced cards?
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/business/checkout/advanced-card-payments/

Please let me know if you have done such integration with Salesforce.
Hi All,

I would like to understand all the possible ways to communicate with Salesforce apart from the ConnectedApp.

Thanks
Hi All

Just Wanted to know, how do we get debug logs of any action that is performed in Salesforce through some connected app?

Thanks
Hi All

We are trying to update a contact record (which is user contact record) from the sf community using a flow.
And it is the same User which is accessing the community
But the flow seems to break with an error:
The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY: insufficient access rights on object id. 
and it seems to be error related to OWD being "Controlled by Parent" for contact and "Private" for Account.
So we tried for Apex Sharing but even the apex sharing is not able to share the contact records.
Apex Sharing insertion list for contactShare recrod is throwing following error in debug:
insufficient access rights on cross-reference id;getStatusCode=INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY;])

So now at this point we are not sure if this is even feasible or not.

Any Approach line or Solution is welcome

Thanks
Hi All 
I have got this scenario where a user interaction is happening in a vf page and once user does some specific action an iframe in the same page does some processing and gives the session back through some url(specified by us) and also post the response params to that url(specified by us)

The above process should happen as per the documentation.
We have reached till point where Iframe does its processing.

But what is not clear to us is what does getting session back means and how do we capture the response posted to the url.?

Thanks
Hi All

Can anybody explain the order of execution in onCLick , onComplete and Action attribute of command button?
It would be great if a sample code is provided.

Thanks
Hi All

Is it mandatory to have the "RemoteActions" in the controller of the vf page. Can't they be defined in some other class?
When I am defining in some other class, I am getting following error:
No remoted actions found to resolve '$RemoteAction.xyzClass.abcMethod'

Thanks
Hi All,

I have a requirement in which I have to communicate back and forth between apex and javascript.
The initial step being in apex should then call javascript based on some condition check, that  javascript will do some processing and will then call apex and that will again call Javascript and then apex.

Can somebody suggest how to maintain the control flow ?
Hi All,

I want to fetch the lead mapping in apex i.e. which lead fields are mapped to which fields of Account / Contact / Opportunity.

Any pointers that can be used to approach this?

Thanks
Does anybody have any experience in implementing 3DS 2.0 using Paypal?
We have gone through the documentation already and it is not very much explanatory (or may be I am not able to understand that).

So if anybody can provide any specific pointers like how they implemented it , then that would be really helpful.

Thanks
Hi All,

Does anybody have any experience in implementing 3DS 2.0 using cybersource?
We have gone through the documentation already and it is not very much explanatory (or may be I am not able to understand that).

So if anybody can provide any pointers like how they implemented it , then that would be really helpful.

Thanks
Hi All,

I have created a custom html button in LWC like follow:

<button class="custButton" data-title="Some Title" onclick={handleButtonClick}>ClickMe</button>

I wish to add a icon (like approval icon) inside this button itself.

Can anybody suggest how can we do it?
Hi All,
We are facing a scenario where the lightning notification is not generating for the tagged user when it is tagged in a feedItem i.e. post and the createdById of that feedItem is changed in before trigger.

Any pointers to overcome this?

Thanks
Hi All
I am facing a weird situation where apex is interpreting same data differently when the user locale is different.
For instance:
When Locale is English(South Africa) apex is parsing <Customfield__c: "12.62"> as 1262.00 

Where as When Locale is English(United States) apex is parsing <Customfield__c: "12.62"> as 12.62
Note: The object is passed from aura component to apex method with the field value as mentioned above and then apex receive it as simply (CustomObject__c obj)

Does anybody have any clue , why possibly is this happening.
It would be great if you can add some supportive documentation also.
Hi All

We are trying to update a contact record (which is user contact record) from the sf community using a flow.
And it is the same User which is accessing the community
But the flow seems to break with an error:
The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY: insufficient access rights on object id. 
and it seems to be error related to OWD being "Controlled by Parent" for contact and "Private" for Account.
So we tried for Apex Sharing but even the apex sharing is not able to share the contact records.
Apex Sharing insertion list for contactShare recrod is throwing following error in debug:
insufficient access rights on cross-reference id;getStatusCode=INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY;])

So now at this point we are not sure if this is even feasible or not.

Any Approach line or Solution is welcome

Thanks
Hi All,

I have a requirement in which I have to communicate back and forth between apex and javascript.
The initial step being in apex should then call javascript based on some condition check, that  javascript will do some processing and will then call apex and that will again call Javascript and then apex.

Can somebody suggest how to maintain the control flow ?