• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm pretty new to Salesforce and Flows but I am struggling to get my flow to reference the current object I'm on, instead it references the default criteria used in the debug.

I've tried to add in a variable recordId which I assume fixes this, but it just makes my whole flow error I can't figure out why my variable id reference won't work. Please help!

I'm building a visualforce page for the first time, it's not complete and I'm just playing around with layouts but I'm getting a Syntax Error with no information telling me what the error is, screenshot of the data below. Please help!

Syntax Error
Hello,

I'm pretty new to Salesforce and Flows but I am struggling to get my flow to reference the current object I'm on, instead it references the default criteria used in the debug.

I've tried to add in a variable recordId which I assume fixes this, but it just makes my whole flow error I can't figure out why my variable id reference won't work. Please help!

I'm building a visualforce page for the first time, it's not complete and I'm just playing around with layouts but I'm getting a Syntax Error with no information telling me what the error is, screenshot of the data below. Please help!

Syntax Error