• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
i have a formula field regularitives it is a formula field which is referrencing the field on oppty object and it is a picklist field now i have to write a validation rule such that when regularitive = canada then stage and status is new other wise error should come.
I Have a checkbox when the user clicks on it a manadatory upload file option should come.how to acheive this using salesforce Vlocity.
How to automatically update the status to review when one record is submitted for approval
I have type and request objects so when one record on type is submited for approval then request obj field status should update to reiew.how can i acheive this.can any one give me solution
I have type and request objects so when one record on type is submited for approval then request obj field status should update to reiew.how can i acheive this.can any one give me solution
i have to send am email to the user who is there in the custom look u field.
i have a merchant objct on which i have a custom look up field to user object.so i need to send the user who is there in custom look up field.
Hi i have a opportunitytype and accounttype objects.
i need to automatically update opportunitytype status=pending when atleast one related accounttype is submitted for approved. 
Hi 
i have a scenario where in i need to send email notificatiin when below creteria are met
1.status which is a picklist field on object type__c is new,open
2.status which is a picklist field on object enroll__cis cancel,withdraw.
how can i acheive this can anybody have idea.pls suggest.
i have to send am email to the user who is there in the custom look u field.
i have a merchant objct on which i have a custom look up field to user object.so i need to send the user who is there in custom look up field.
Hi i have a opportunitytype and accounttype objects.
i need to automatically update opportunitytype status=pending when atleast one related accounttype is submitted for approved. 
Hi 
i have a scenario where in i need to send email notificatiin when below creteria are met
1.status which is a picklist field on object type__c is new,open
2.status which is a picklist field on object enroll__cis cancel,withdraw.
how can i acheive this can anybody have idea.pls suggest.