• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am taking a salesforce training in Noida from one of the renowned training institute in Noida as suggested by one of my friend because I want to build my career in Salesforce only. I was reading some facts about salesforce i.e It has changed the way of doing business as now, running and managing operations from any part of the world is a possibility. Your teams can be added on any device and this is how they will communicate better and report to the management easily. Manual processes and clunky systems are now out of the way and operations are simplified completely. So, kindly enlighten me more on this topic.
I am taking salesforce training in chennai as suggested by one of my friend as i want to grow up my career in salesforce only. In this project, I will work on the retail inventory management. I will deploy real-time tracking and analysis for the four different categories of product, inventory, sales, and customer. This is a multiple to multiple relationships, whenever a product is sold it has to be replaced in the inventory. I will list the products bought by the customer, the details of the customer and such other data. So, I want to know whether i am going in right path or not?