• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello SF community,

I'm new to flows and the process builder, and I'm trying to achieve the following:
Opportunity stage is anything other than closed/won, update "custom field" on contact role AND update 'custom field' on the contact roles' related contact record. 

i've found a similar topic posted here, but the screen shots on the topic only got me so far. 

Is there anyone that is willing to help out? Thanks in advance! 
I am trying to find a way to delete duplicate tasks assigned to contact owners. Our Salesforce is integrated with HubSpot, (though i'm sure this same issue would occur with Pardot) and any time a marketing email is opened by a contact, a task is created for the contact owner notifying them that the email was opened. 

Problem is, when spam filters trigger 10-15 opens of the same email for one contact, 10-15 tasks get created for the contact owner. 

I'd like to be able to delete a duplicate task with the same subject assigned to the same user on the same day. Salesforce support told me that this would require an Apex Trigger and a developer, but we dont have a devloper in the org. I'm technically our Salesforce Admin, and i'm learning as I go here. 

Can anyone point me to some resources that would help with this? Thanks in advance!