• 9 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Write a Trigger to create contact whenever the user is created. If any account matches with the email domain of the user
then that contact must be created under that account else create contact under a new account
  • July 14, 2020
Create a new custom field of type checkbox on account,contact and lead named as ‘SDR Credit’ and new number field ‘Number of SDR Contacts/Leads’ on account and lookup field for Account named as ‘Matching Account’ on leads. So the logic here is that whenever a task under a contact/lead is created with type ‘Call’ and another task of type ‘Meeting’ is logged under same contact/lead within 180 days o
  • May 11, 2020
 on both position and candidate. If the status on a candidate record is updated to ‘Approved’, the status field on position should be updated to ‘Approved’ only if status on all related candidates have been updated to ‘Approved’.
  • April 29, 2020
Create a new custom field of type checkbox on account,contact and lead named as ‘SDR Credit’ and new number field ‘Number of SDR Contacts/Leads’ on account and lookup field for Account named as ‘Matching Account’ on leads. So the logic here is that whenever a task under a contact/lead is created with type ‘Call’ and another task of type ‘Meeting’ is logged under same contact/lead within 180 days o
  • May 11, 2020
 on both position and candidate. If the status on a candidate record is updated to ‘Approved’, the status field on position should be updated to ‘Approved’ only if status on all related candidates have been updated to ‘Approved’.
  • April 29, 2020
I want to create a senario of Parenet child in Sharing i.e If I am able to see any field that that field should be visible to all the childs too. I have to do this by doing coding. Is there any way to do it without coding?

Hi all,

What is the use of Trigger.OldMap and Trigger.NewMap?

Can you please give me solution

Thanks for your help