• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all ,
I have 1 query .When the object's New button is overridden by lightning component  and the object has multiple record types the selection layout uses the classic layout, not the lightning layout in Salesforce 1 Mobile App .Image is given below
Classic Image

but when the New button is not override with any lightning component then the Record type selection page in lightning is 

Lightning layout

Can anyone know, If I override my standard New button with lightning so I need lightning type of layout for Record type Page for Mobile Salesforce 1 App.Is it possible????
Thanks in Advance.
Hello all,
Does custom Record type doesn't support in SF1 Mobile app on all device. Actually on standard New button when I hit it show standard record type selection page then it show my lightning component page. Can anyone know that why it not show custom record type selection page on SF1 Mobile app.
Thank you in advance
Hii,
I create custom lookup component for lookup field and this component I used in Salesforce 1 Mobile App and inside this component I used ui tag for input but instead of ui tag I want to used lightning input tag but when I used lightning tag I am unable to save the record of custom lookup field in Salesforce 1 Mobile App but when I use same component in Desktop so it work properly.
Hii , 
I need one help related to Lightning record edit form .Actually I use lightning record edit form in my component and this form show dynamic fields . My component is used both in vf page and lightning component.When I use this component this override the other lightning record edit form fields and show different object fields.Can you plz help me how to resolve the override of other lightning record edit form.
Thanks
Hi all ,
I have 1 query .When the object's New button is overridden by lightning component  and the object has multiple record types the selection layout uses the classic layout, not the lightning layout in Salesforce 1 Mobile App .Image is given below
Classic Image

but when the New button is not override with any lightning component then the Record type selection page in lightning is 

Lightning layout

Can anyone know, If I override my standard New button with lightning so I need lightning type of layout for Record type Page for Mobile Salesforce 1 App.Is it possible????
Thanks in Advance.
Hi all ,
Classic Image

Lightning layout

Thanks in Advance.
I tried to fullfill the following challenge:
The following formula, meant to return the last day of the current month, has a couple of errors in it:

IF( MONTH( NOW() ) = 12,
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), 12, 31 ),
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), MONTH( NOW() ) + 1, 1) - 1

Create a new formula with the same label, name, and data type that successfully compiles.
- The formula should be of Date type and on the Case object
- The formula should have the name Last Day of Month and the resulting API name Last_Day_of_Month__c
- The formula should return the last day of the current month

I created a new formular field named "Last Date of Month" for the case object. My formular is as follows which has no syntax errors:
IF(MONTH(Today()) = 12,
  DATE(YEAR(Today()), 12, 31 ),
  DATE(YEAR(Today()), MONTH(Today()) + 1, 1) - 1
)

However, I got the following error message when I try to approve the challenge:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed: [IsEscalated]

Has anyone a clue what I did wrong?

Many thanks in advance.