• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I'm currently using this validation rule to stop people from editing an opportunity if the close date is 7 days before today and thhe stage is a certain value, but it's not working:
AND(
NOT(IsClosed),
CloseDate < (TODAY()-7),

OR(
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Referral (10%)'),
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Pipeline (20%)'),
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Top Prospect (50%)'),
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Likely (70%)'),
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Commit (90%)')
)

)
Can anyone help?
Hello, 

I'm using a classic email template with HTML and can't seem to get this code to work: 

{!IF(Demo_Request__c.Are_we_talking_to_a_CFO_Decision_Maker__c, "yes", "no"}

It's refencing a checkbox for a yes/no question but the test email doesn't show anything where the formula product should be.. Can anyone help? The field name was pulled from the "Copy Merge Field Value" found under Available Merge Fields.
Hello, 

I'm using a classic email template with HTML and can't seem to get this code to work: 

It's refencing a checkbox for a yes/no question but the test email doesn't show anything where the formula product should be.. Can anyone help? The field name was pulled from the "Copy Merge Field Value" found under Available Merge Fields.
Hello everyone,

I'm currently wokring on creating a validation rule where if the field "Source" is = "Task" that it can no longer change and is "locked in" so to speak. Here's my latest attempt:

AND(
    ISCHANGED(Source),
    ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE(Source),"Task")
)

However, when activated I can still change Source to whatever I want. Can anyone help?
Hello, 

Hello, 

Hello everyone,

I'm currently wokring on creating a validation rule where if the field "Source" is = "Task" that it can no longer change and is "locked in" so to speak. Here's my latest attempt:

AND(
    ISCHANGED(Source),
    ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE(Source),"Task")
)

However, when activated I can still change Source to whatever I want. Can anyone help?