• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am unable to find the package id for any of the apps mentioned in the module challenge. 
The app mentioned in the module,  'Ursa Major'  there is no reference of the package id on this page. 
Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Set Up Your Org
Please suggest a proper way of finding the package ids.
Thanks.
Deepak
Hi,
I'm having troubles with setting Service Report Language. The documentation says:

"The language is selected in the Service Report Language field on the associated work order. If the work order doesn’t specify a service report language, the report is translated in the default language in Salesforce of the person generating the report."

So, I choose the language (English) on the work order, but when my resource (that is Italian and use Italian as language) generate service report, it shows in italian.

Has anyone had the same problem?
I currently have apex class in lightning component that is getting a specific Queue Id to assign as owner of the record the component is launched from.

This is the current  way I'm getting the id, but I'm guessing there is a better way to do this, any ideas?
Group marketingQueue = [SELECT id,Name FROM Group WHERE Type = 'Queue' and DeveloperNAME = 'MarketingProspectLeads'];
         	ID marketingQueueId = marketingQueue.id;
            //l.OwnerId = UserInfo.getUserId();
            system.debug('marketingQueue');
            l.OwnerId = marketingQueueId;

I just need to make sure this can't break so I'm assuming I should add some error checking or be doing this a different way.  Thanks in advance.  
Hi,
I'm having troubles with setting Service Report Language. The documentation says:

"The language is selected in the Service Report Language field on the associated work order. If the work order doesn’t specify a service report language, the report is translated in the default language in Salesforce of the person generating the report."

So, I choose the language (English) on the work order, but when my resource (that is Italian and use Italian as language) generate service report, it shows in italian.

Has anyone had the same problem?